ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit Confirmation Letter Missing---urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harry1980
Newly Registered

Work Permit Confirmation Letter Missing---urgent help

Post by harry1980 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Dear All,

Unfortunately i have lost my original work permit letter but i have a photo copy of that letter and i am going to apply for my ILR next month .
Just like to know that would that be a any problem with my application while submitting. Please advice.
Looking forward to hear from your end.

many thanks

angiebull
Newly Registered

Post by angiebull » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi, im in the same boat and will be applying for my ILR in 2weeks time. I like to think it will not be a problem as they can prove the validity of the document from their records. However what do the experts on this forum think?

shivuu006

Post by shivuu006 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 am

they dont look at your WP documents as UKBIA already have the details in their systems. when i went for my ILR, i asked if i need to give them and they said WP docs are not required