ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Matter recommended for HIghCOurt for PSW MAINTAINANCE GROUND

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail

Matter recommended for HIghCOurt for PSW MAINTAINANCE GROUND

Post by sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

Hi Ther,

The outsome of my reconsideration is basically the judge himself recommended my case for High court.It was on maintainance grounds.Dipping from £800 for 5days.

pleas tell me what is the procedure now.Do i need to hire a lawyer.i still havent recevied the determination in writing.Which may take upto 10 to 20 working days...
In the meanwhile i want to get all the information and prepare for Highcourt.

Please advice me.

Cheers

Sarah

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad news. It must have been very hard for you to go through the process, but keep positive. You may wish to contact this person (click on the link below) and send him a private message. He is in the same situation as you, ballance dropped down for only 2 days. Maybe you can join together and apply for a jucial review?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=43895

Alternativelly, you can try to submit an out-of-time application for psw, and if you can meet the criteria for it, your application could potentially suceed even though your current student visa has already expired. However, consult a good solicitor before doing so.

Good luck.

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm