ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TWO MOST CREEPY REJECTION CASES I HAVE EVER HEARD!MUST READ!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icecool
- thin ice -

TWO MOST CREEPY REJECTION CASES I HAVE EVER HEARD!MUST READ!

Post by icecool » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

HIYA guys,
I was searching on the internet and i saw one forum where a guy was depressed about his rejection when i read his post i was dumbfounded too..Well the guy was from malyasia applied for a tier 4 visa about 2 months ago and while at the time he was expecting his visa he got a refusal letter which was unbelievable He was rejected under 320(7b) because of tiny mistake on his general student appendix well the ECO rejected his application for false representation and false information..And you wanna know what was the reason...THe reason was that the length of the course written on the visa letter was different than what he wrote on the appendix...The duration of the course was one year and the start date and end date of the course were 24th august 2009 and the end date was 2nd april 2010...That makes it a total of 8 moths but because the duration of the course was one year on his visa letter he accidently or just say willfully wrote is 12 months in the question where it ask to state the course lenght in calender months,because he was confused with the duration of the course and start date and end date of the course.......The reason why the eco rejected him under section 320(7b) with a 10 year ban saying that he have given false information and misleaded them and will be banned till 2019.....Amazing isnt it??????i mean can you belive it?alltho i dont know weather this stuff posted on the internet is real or not but if its real that means there is no humanity left lol but the guy have asked for a admin review of his application..you just cant ban someone for fun from entering a country for a little problem with the form..

Second story i found from the internet its more creepy..Alltho No ban has been involved in this case but still a creppy one Listen yall a guy applied for a student visa tier 4 from taiwan got rejected for the reason that his sponser name is incorrect the only problem was that he wrote it incorrectly in the sponser contact details form...His college name was "st.jhons college" and he wrote it as "The st.jhons college"....And because of the word "The" his student visa application was rejected......He quited his sponser liscense Number fully correct..

:?: After hearing these two cases i want you guys to give your opinions..Now i dont know weather this stuff is real or not as i found it from the internet but as i said before if its real than tier 4 aint as simple as i thought it is.....they would reject you for litreally anything...

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: TWO MOST CREEPY REJECTION CASES I HAVE EVER HEARD!MUST R

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 pm

icecool wrote:HIYA guys,
I was searching on the internet and i saw one forum where a guy was depressed about his rejection when i read his post i was dumbfounded too..Well the guy was from malyasia applied for a tier 4 visa about 2 months ago and while at the time he was expecting his visa he got a refusal letter which was unbelievable He was rejected under 320(7b) because of tiny mistake on his general student appendix well the ECO rejected his application for false representation and false information..And you wanna know what was the reason...THe reason was that the length of the course written on the visa letter was different than what he wrote on the appendix...The duration of the course was one year and the start date and end date of the course were 24th august 2009 and the end date was 2nd april 2010...That makes it a total of 8 moths but because the duration of the course was one year on his visa letter he accidently or just say willfully wrote is 12 months in the question where it ask to state the course lenght in calender months,because he was confused with the duration of the course and start date and end date of the course.......The reason why the eco rejected him under section 320(7b) with a 10 year ban saying that he have given false information and misleaded them and will be banned till 2019.....Amazing isnt it??????i mean can you belive it?alltho i dont know weather this stuff posted on the internet is real or not but if its real that means there is no humanity left lol but the guy have asked for a admin review of his application..you just cant ban someone for fun from entering a country for a little problem with the form..

Second story i found from the internet its more creepy..Alltho No ban has been involved in this case but still a creppy one Listen yall a guy applied for a student visa tier 4 from taiwan got rejected for the reason that his sponser name is incorrect the only problem was that he wrote it incorrectly in the sponser contact details form...His college name was "st.jhons college" and he wrote it as "The st.jhons college"....And because of the word "The" his student visa application was rejected......He quited his sponser liscense Number fully correct..

:?: After hearing these two cases i want you guys to give your opinions..Now i dont know weather this stuff is real or not as i found it from the internet but as i said before if its real than tier 4 aint as simple as i thought it is.....they would reject you for litreally anything...
Hi

Bull sits

UK_Banned_Member