ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earning *** Letter from Employer ***

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Previous Earning *** Letter from Employer ***

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello Experts,
I am planning to apply Tier1 General this Friday, my gross salary earnings from my current employer as per my offer letter is INR 6 lacks, today I got a letter from my employer stating my gross earning is INR 6 lacks per annum, my employer refused to give a detailed breakdown of my salary for 12 months as its already in my pay slip , however my earnings in my pay slips i.e. from Sept 08 till Aug 09 (12 moths) when I sum up shows INR 5, 61,672. and I am ok if I claim points for INR 5, 61,672.
1) so wanted to know does it create a conflict , as my offer letter and employer letter says my gross earning is INR 6 lacks and my pay slips and my bank statement says INR 5,61,672.

2) is it advisable to mention in the coverning letter stating that my gross earning is INR 6 lacks , howerer i am claiming for INR 5,61,672.

Please advise

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Previous Earning *** Letter from Employer ***

Post by mvent00 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Guidance article 101. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary points.

1-make sure you can earn your required points
2-your payslips/letter from employer and second source (bank statment), corroborate with each other.
dx_sadiq wrote:Hello Experts,
I am planning to apply Tier1 General this Friday, my gross salary earnings from my current employer as per my offer letter is INR 6 lacks, today I got a letter from my employer stating my gross earning is INR 6 lacks per annum, my employer refused to give a detailed breakdown of my salary for 12 months as its already in my pay slip , however my earnings in my pay slips i.e. from Sept 08 till Aug 09 (12 moths) when I sum up shows INR 5, 61,672. and I am ok if I claim points for INR 5, 61,672.
1) so wanted to know does it create a conflict , as my offer letter and employer letter says my gross earning is INR 6 lacks and my pay slips and my bank statement says INR 5,61,672.

2) is it advisable to mention in the coverning letter stating that my gross earning is INR 6 lacks , howerer i am claiming for INR 5,61,672.

Please advise

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Re: Previous Earning *** Letter from Employer ***

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks for the quick reply ,
1) I still earn the required points for INR 5,61,672 which is for 12 months i.e. from sept 08 till Aug 09
2) The contradictory statement is a letter from my employer , which is just a two line letter which says , XXX is working as XXX since XXX till date and his earnings detail is INR 6 lacks per annum , this certificate is issued up on his request for applying UK visa.
Was confused as my employer says my per annum ( 12 months ) gross earning is INR 6 lacks and my pay slips and bank statement show INR 5,61,672.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 pm

my gross earning is INR 6 lacks and my pay slips and my bank statement says INR 5,61,672.
Quick question:

Is this INR 5,61,672 in the payslips and bankstatement total is Annual NET Salary?
why i ask this is Gross salary and the amount payed into ur bank account can not be equal because amount payed into your bank will be the NET salary after Tax deduction..

Now coming to your question:

Dont worry about the Employer letter if:

The NET amount in your PAYSLIP and the net amount credited into your Bank account each month are SAME and exactly equal to every rupee/paisa.. (if not get back to us..)
HO requires 2 proofs for earnings from 2different sources.. and Payslips and bankstatements qualify those and u dont need to attach or send ur offer letter or contract...

keep it simple and straight forward..

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks Ramesh ,
INR 5,61,672 is the gross earning for which net salary after tax is INR 4,93,898 which exactly matches to my bank statement .
I will NOT attached my offer letter , but is it advisable to attach letter from my employer which just says INR 6 lacks as my gross salary.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

dx_sadiq wrote:Thanks Ramesh ,
INR 5,61,672 is the gross earning for which net salary after tax is INR 4,93,898 which exactly matches to my bank statement .
I will NOT attached my offer letter , but is it advisable to attach letter from my employer which just says INR 6 lacks as my gross salary.
For Earnings points, we just need to submit 2proof from different sources and PAYSLIP and Bankstatements matching exactly each month are enough..

and if ur 493898 INR is earning u enough points to claim, then i would advice not to attach employer as it will confuse the situation..

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
dx_sadiq wrote:Thanks Ramesh ,
For Earnings points, we just need to submit 2proof from different sources and PAYSLIP and Bankstatements matching exactly each month are enough..

and if ur 493898 INR is earning u enough points to claim, then i would advice not to attach employer as it will confuse the situation..

THANKS A TON Ramensh and mvent00....