ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC stamp issue, plz advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSE

IBC stamp issue, plz advice

Post by HSE » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

my wife has ibc status since 2005 after her first application. she had her first stamp renewed in 2007 when she applied for it and they approved it after few months. next time in 2007 she was approved again for three years (after proper application procedure) but her passport for expiring in two years time. so they gave her only two years stamp. when i looked at the those letters of ibc approval ones(in 2005 and 2007), they didnt mention anywhere about the time frame that she will be getting stamped for two years first time , then three years second time and then five years next time. now my question is if she is going to gnib dept now, would she be asking for one year stamp and then have to apply next year again or she should be asking for five year stamp now as last two times it was proper application form and waiting time of few months.
best wishes

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm

I would guess that your wife will be getting the remainder of her 3 year stamp on her passport, ie 1 year. the next wave of the renewals of IBC05 scheme would be in 2010. there are no provisions in place yet as to the renewals as it is still plenty of time till then.