ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Fees

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pkumar
Member of Standing

Visa Fees

Post by pkumar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi,

The day we land in india is when i am planning to submit visa application (for Tier 1 general). Now refering to website it seems you need original passport for bank's cheque which is not possible. Can i get DRAFT? can i tell my parents to get draft ready so that we can just take it during the day of submitting application? for draft do they require passport#, etc?

Any other better option?

Thanks for the help

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Fees

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm

pkumar wrote:Hi,

The day we land in india is when i am planning to submit visa application (for Tier 1 general). Now refering to website it seems you need original passport for bank's cheque which is not possible. Can i get DRAFT? can i tell my parents to get draft ready so that we can just take it during the day of submitting application? for draft do they require passport#, etc?

Any other better option?

Thanks for the help

can we pay by credit card ?

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Visa Fees

Post by mvent00 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:56 am

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/wheretopay.aspx
dx_sadiq wrote:
pkumar wrote:Hi,

Any other better option?

Thanks for the help

can we pay by credit card ?