ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier-1 extension payslip & Bankstatement not match

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joy11
Newly Registered

Post by joy11 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi Guys,

I am on HSMP and my extension in tier-1 in dec-09. I check my pay slip and monthly bank statement there is a difference between pay slip and bank statement the net pay shows in payslip is not match with bank statement for month jan-09.

what shall i do now, please reply me soon.

Thanks,

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: tier-1 extension payslip & Bankstatement not match

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm

joy11 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am on HSMP and my extension in tier-1 in dec-09. I check my pay slip and monthly bank statement there is a difference between pay slip and bank statement the net pay shows in payslip is not match with bank statement for month jan-09.

what shall i do now, please reply me soon.

Thanks,
The best thing u can do is: Get a letter from your employer explaining why the difference is existing for that month.. and where the problem or mistake happened... that should solve the situation..

Letter from employer is very solid form of support to ur Payslip proof..

joy11
Newly Registered

Post by joy11 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:24 pm

The best thing u can do is: Get a letter from your employer explaining why the difference is existing for that month.. and where the problem or mistake happened... that should solve the situation..

Letter from employer is very solid form of support to ur Payslip proof..[/quote]

Thanks for the quick reply, i appreciate the work

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Forget about the pay slips if you can get a letter from your employer which shows gross, deduction and net salary - month wise.

Otherwise, if you still qualify for the points claimed for earnings based on just 11 or 10 month's salary then you can chose to submit just 10 or 11 pay slips.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

joy11
Newly Registered

Post by joy11 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 pm

push wrote:Forget about the pay slips if you can get a letter from your employer which shows gross, deduction and net salary - month wise.

Otherwise, if you still qualify for the points claimed for earnings based on just 11 or 10 month's salary then you can chose to submit just 10 or 11 pay slips.
For qualify i have to show 12months payslip but just in jan-09 they pay me £150 more than the net pay.i don't know how's it is happen.now i have to take letter from them is it the way or not?

pl reply me

thanks

kashvishree
Newly Registered

Post by kashvishree » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 am

Hi all,

Small suggestion needed-

For the month of August ,there was a small mismatch between payslip and bank statement by £0.02,so wanted to mention this in the Employer letter .
could someone please suggest which statement to use from the below mentioned:

1.Please note that there was a mismatch of the amount Credited to the Bank Account with that of the payslip for the month xxx 2009 due to a manual error and so ‘ xxx ltd’ has rectified this by crediting the remaining balance.

2.Please note that due to manual error, there is a difference to the amount credited to the bank with that of the payslip by £0.02 pence.

3.Please note that there was a difference of £0.02 pence between the payslip and bank statement for the month of xxx 2009 due to a manual error which has been rectified by adding the amount

4.Please note that there was a mismatch of £0.02 for the amount credited to the bank with that of the payslip for the month of xxx 2009, which has been solved by adding the amount at a later date.

5.Please note that there is a mismatch between xxx 09 Payslip and the amount credited to the bank account due to manual error.

Can u suggest, from the above 5 statements which one should i use along with this

Complete Details are as follows:
Actual Amount to be credited (As per Payslip): £
Amount Credited on dd/mm/yyyy (Due to Manual Error): £
Remaining Balance Credited on dd/mm/yyyy: £ 0.02

or any other suggestions
Thanks in advance.

cheers

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:22 am

You could have put a separate thread, not disturbing the original one.
kashvishree wrote:Hi all,

Small suggestion needed-

For the month of August ,there was a small mismatch between payslip and bank statement by £0.02,so wanted to mention this in the Employer letter .
could someone please suggest which statement to use from the below mentioned:

1.Please note that there was a mismatch of the amount Credited to the Bank Account with that of the payslip for the month xxx 2009 due to a manual error and so ‘ xxx ltd’ has rectified this by crediting the remaining balance.

2.Please note that due to manual error, there is a difference to the amount credited to the bank with that of the payslip by £0.02 pence.

3.Please note that there was a difference of £0.02 pence between the payslip and bank statement for the month of xxx 2009 due to a manual error which has been rectified by adding the amount

4.Please note that there was a mismatch of £0.02 for the amount credited to the bank with that of the payslip for the month of xxx 2009, which has been solved by adding the amount at a later date.

5.Please note that there is a mismatch between xxx 09 Payslip and the amount credited to the bank account due to manual error.

Can u suggest, from the above 5 statements which one should i use along with this

Complete Details are as follows:
Actual Amount to be credited (As per Payslip): £
Amount Credited on dd/mm/yyyy (Due to Manual Error): £
Remaining Balance Credited on dd/mm/yyyy: £ 0.02

or any other suggestions
Thanks in advance.

cheers

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 am

1- If jan-09 extra pay of £150 was reflected in both of your payslips and bank statment then you do not need anything extra, as both sources will support each other.

2- If extra 150 pounds are mentioned in your bank statement, but not payslip, and you have to show all the payslips to claim necessary points, then as Ramesh has mentioned, you have to get a letter from the employer to explain the difference of 150 pounds.
joy11 wrote:
push wrote:Forget about the pay slips if you can get a letter from your employer which shows gross, deduction and net salary - month wise.

For qualify i have to show 12months payslip but just in jan-09 they pay me £150 more than the net pay.i don't know how's it is happen.now i have to take letter from them is it the way or not?

pl reply me

thanks

kashvishree
Newly Registered

Post by kashvishree » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 am

thanks mvent00,
will do that

joy11
Newly Registered

Post by joy11 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 pm

mvent00 wrote:1- If jan-09 extra pay of £150 was reflected in both of your payslips and bank statment then you do not need anything extra, as both sources will support each other.

2- If extra 150 pounds are mentioned in your bank statement, but not payslip, and you have to show all the payslips to claim necessary points, then as Ramesh has mentioned, you have to get a letter from the employer to explain the difference of 150 pounds.
joy11 wrote:

pl reply me

thanks
yes, if it reflects in both than its all right but in payslip net pay is different and bank statement transaction of that month is more than the net pay, so it is better way to take the letter from employer.

thanks for help ,

again thanks to all

gsgs
Newly Registered

Post by gsgs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 pm

I have £0.50 difference in the net pay and the bank statement credit. I haven't noticed this and submitted. Any issues?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 pm

gsgs wrote:I have £0.50 difference in the net pay and the bank statement credit. I haven't noticed this and submitted. Any issues?
I wouldn't assume so.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:30 pm

gsgs wrote:I have £0.50 difference in the net pay and the bank statement credit. I haven't noticed this and submitted. Any issues?
I wouldn't worry much. Hope this thread will help. Hope you can still claim enough points without £0.50 :-)

gsgs
Newly Registered

Post by gsgs » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

yes. i have shown the salary to claim the full points.
chetanojha wrote:
I wouldn't worry much. Hope this thread will help. Hope you can still claim enough points without £0.50 :-)

iuk_netizen
Newly Registered

Post by iuk_netizen » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 pm

There were difference of 20p in my June salary slip and bank statement and also the salary deposit date is different each month.

So I got a Letter from Employer mentioning the Gross and net amount each month in a table format and also the amount & date when the pay is deposited in the bank.

And I got another letter from the employer mentioning the difference of £0.20 from payslip & bank statement.

I got my visa extended on 13th March 2012.