ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to UK Tier 1 - Dependent Visa Need URGENT Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gauravw
Newly Registered

Post by gauravw » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to switch from HSMP visa to tier 1(extension). i am also applying the visa of my dependents along with me as well.

Request you all to look into my questions mentioned below related to application form of dependents and let me know your response:-

Question 1

B11. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:
B12. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):

What should i add in these sections for my son as he doesn't have any number mentioned on his visa. Also, since he had applied with me therefore, i don't have any seperate appproval letter or reference number? So, should i provide my details in this OR leave it blank?

Question 2

D11. What is the applicant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?
What should i write here? HSMP - Dependent? or any thing else?

Question 3

I am also applyting the visa for my another son who's newly born in UK. I was not sure waht should i add in the below mentioned questions of Section D

D1. Did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?
Yes - go to question D2 No - go to question D5
D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
Country
Post (City)
D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?
D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found inthe applicant’s passport or travel document.
D12. When does the dependant’s current leave expire?
D13. Has the dependant ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of his/her period of leave?
Yes- go to question D14
No- go to question D15
D14. Give the reason(s) why the dependant has stayed beyond the end of his/her period of leave and the dates of the overstay:
D25. Was this application submitted before the dependant’s leave expired?
Yes- go to question D26
No- go to question D27
D26. Has the date of the dependant’s leave, as stated in his/her passport, now passed?
Yes - the dependant is not able to submit a further fresh application. However, they can, if they wish, vary the grounds of the existing application. Go to the help text.
No - go to question D27

Thanks & Regards,
GAurav

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP to UK Tier 1 - Dependent Visa Need URGENT Help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

gauravw wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am planning to switch from HSMP visa to tier 1(extension). i am also applying the visa of my dependents along with me as well.

Request you all to look into my questions mentioned below related to application form of dependents and let me know your response:-

Question 1

B11. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Reference number 1:
Reference number 2:
B12. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):

What should i add in these sections for my son as he doesn't have any number mentioned on his visa. Also, since he had applied with me therefore, i don't have any seperate appproval letter or reference number? So, should i provide my details in this OR leave it blank?
Leave this BLANK

Question 2

D11. What is the applicant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?
What should i write here? HSMP - Dependent? or any thing else?

CORRECT

Question 3

I am also applyting the visa for my another son who's newly born in UK. I was not sure waht should i add in the below mentioned questions of Section D

D1. Did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?

Did you get visa for ur son after he is born as your dependent?? answer will be based on it

D13. Has the dependant ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the end of his/her period of leave?
Yes- go to question D14
No- go to question D15again as per D12 answer
D14. Give the reason(s) why the dependant has stayed beyond the end of his/her period of leave and the dates of the overstay:
Yes- go to question D26
No- go to question D27
D26. Has the date of the dependant’s leave, as stated in his/her passport, now passed?
Yes - the dependant is not able to submit a further fresh application. However, they can, if they wish, vary the grounds of the existing application. Go to the help text.
No - go to question D27

Thanks & Regards,
GAurav
Gaurav... it is very difficult to read ur query.. when it is black n bold and that is the reason u did not get answer till today??

keep it neat clear n simple..

just an advice no order.. goodluck mate

gauravw
Newly Registered

Post by gauravw » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks Ramesh for your response and suggestion,

Basically, I am applying for my son visa as well along with my HSMP extension application. My son is around 6 month old. I am applying his Visa for the first time.

I am not sure what to fill in the below mentioned questions of Section D in his application form. Could you please look into these questions below (mentioned in Italics) and advice what should i fill in for my newly born son

Since he's born in UK, i believe it should be "NO" Is it correct?

He doesn't have any Visa yet. Should i leave it blank?

Yes- go to question D14
No- go to question D15

Not sure what to fill in as he doesn't have any Visa stamped from his birth till now? please advice

Should i specify here that he's born in UK and i haven't applied any visa for him yet? please advice

Yes- go to question D26
No- go to question D27

No - go to question D27

what should i select here as he doesn't have any Visa on his passport?

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav

gallant
Newly Registered

Clarification for child born in uk

Post by gallant » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi Gaurav

I am in the same position, can you please share information if you now have clarity in how to respond to the question you have.

Cheers

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP to UK Tier 1 - Dependent Visa Need URGENT Help

Post by cheshiregoan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm

gauravw wrote:Thanks Ramesh for your response and suggestion,

Basically, I am applying for my son visa as well along with my HSMP extension application. My son is around 6 month old. I am applying his Visa for the first time.

I am not sure what to fill in the below mentioned questions of Section D in his application form. Could you please look into these questions below (mentioned in Italics) and advice what should i fill in for my newly born son

Since he's born in UK, i believe it should be "NO" Is it correct?

He doesn't have any Visa yet. Should i leave it blank?

Yes- go to question D14
No- go to question D15

Not sure what to fill in as he doesn't have any Visa stamped from his birth till now? please advice

Should i specify here that he's born in UK and i haven't applied any visa for him yet? please advice

Yes- go to question D26
No- go to question D27

No - go to question D27

what should i select here as he doesn't have any Visa on his passport?

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

I would just mention Not Applicable against all these questions for your son. Since he was born here he is not required to get a visa till he leaves the country
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.