ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor mistakes on Point Based Appendix?Big trouble?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icecool
- thin ice -

Minor mistakes on Point Based Appendix?Big trouble?

Post by icecool » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

:(

Hello,
I applied for a student visa about a week ago and i have a enquiry and i urge you to please clear it..Well the thing is that i have submitted all my documents with my application form all my documents i given were original, however there is a problem and that is i have made a few minor mistakes in filling out my point based appendix application form and i realised it after submitting my application, i have made mistake by forgetting to put crosses in a few places first i didnt put a cross which ask you to confirm that i have provided the original visa letter from the sponser however my visa letter is 100% original and anybody can say its original by taking a look at it more than that i have provided all the original academic transcrips and certificates listed in the visa letter.second mistake i didnt put a cross where it says have you been assesd by the sponser on the basis of artwork i have omitted it also but its clear in my visa letter that sponser havent assesd via this means,so i want to know that can even minor omissions on the application can reject your visa despite all documents being right.??so please tell me that if i have submitted all the right documents but have made some omissions in the pbs application form can this reject my student visa?..I think it will be much better if they call me to clear such issues rather than to reject my application straightforeward..

I also have a question on behalf of my friend and that he forgotten to put a cross in the box to confirm he have claimed 10 points for his maintainance however in the end of the appendix he did claimed full 40 points 30 for visa letter and 10 for maintainance also in the personal details form he have claimed 40 points so i want to know can this cross make his application rejected??

its extremely frustrating to do these minor mistakes because we dont use an agent..

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Minor mistakes on Point Based Appendix?Big trouble?

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Well the thing is that i have submitted all my documents with my application form all my documents i given were original, however there is a problem and that is i have made a few minor mistakes in filling out my point based appendix application form and i realised it after submitting my application, i have made mistake by forgetting to put crosses in a few places first i didnt put a cross which ask you to confirm that i have provided the original visa letter from the sponser however my visa letter is 100% original and anybody can say its original by taking a look at it more than that i have provided all the original academic transcrips and certificates listed in the visa letter.
No problm
it says have you been assesd by the sponser on the basis of artwork i have omitted it also but its clear in my visa letter that sponser havent assesd via this means,so i want to know that can even minor omissions on the application can reject your visa despite all documents being right.??
You were not suppose to put cross in it.So you did right thing.
please tell me that if i have submitted all the right documents but have made some omissions in the pbs application form can this reject my student visa?..I think it will be much better if they call me to clear such issues rather than to reject my application straightforeward..

Not a big issue unless some ECO is blind or ignorant.

I also have a question on behalf of my friend and that he forgotten to put a cross in the box to confirm he have claimed 10 points for his maintainance however in the end of the appendix he did claimed full 40 points 30 for visa letter and 10 for maintainance also in the personal details form he have claimed 40 points so i want to know can this cross make his application rejected??
its extremely frustrating to do these minor mistakes because we dont use an agent..[/quote]

He would be fine.A minor mistake but he put right total 40 points so no problems.

UK_Banned_Member

icecool
- thin ice -

Post by icecool » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am

immigrationuk2009 wrote:
Well the thing is that i have submitted all my documents with my application form all my documents i given were original, however there is a problem and that is i have made a few minor mistakes in filling out my point based appendix application form and i realised it after submitting my application, i have made mistake by forgetting to put crosses in a few places first i didnt put a cross which ask you to confirm that i have provided the original visa letter from the sponser however my visa letter is 100% original and anybody can say its original by taking a look at it more than that i have provided all the original academic transcrips and certificates listed in the visa letter.
No problm
it says have you been assesd by the sponser on the basis of artwork i have omitted it also but its clear in my visa letter that sponser havent assesd via this means,so i want to know that can even minor omissions on the application can reject your visa despite all documents being right.??
please tell me that if i have submitted all the right documents but have made some omissions in the pbs application form can this reject my student visa?..I think it will be much better if they call me to clear such issues rather than to reject my application straightforeward..

its extremely frustrating to do these minor mistakes because we dont use an agent..
He would be fine.A minor mistake but he put right total 40 points so no problems.

UK_Banned_Member[/quote]

The question was have you been assesed by the means of portfolio of artwork

you had to put a cross in either Yes Or No...I omitted that line...However im my visa letter its clearly mentioned that im assesed on the basis of my qualification..

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm

icecool wrote:
immigrationuk2009 wrote:
No problm

UK_Banned_Member

The question was have you been assessed by the means of portfolio of artwork

you had to put a cross in either Yes Or No...I omitted that line...However im my visa letter its clearly mentioned that im assessed on the basis of my qualification..[/quote]

Hi

Then you should have no problem.

UK_Banned_Member