ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the exact processing time for PSW??

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

serge19
Newly Registered

what is the exact processing time for PSW??

Post by serge19 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 pm

I didn't get any response from HO since I applied for my visa and there is nothing where I'm not eligible for visa... I have done a PG diploma and my bank statement is well maintained and perfect.I applied on 29th march 2009 (under old rules) and HO deduct money next day, they had also send me the letter with reference number on it. My college is in the list which should be under the register body.

https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... AL_08_HELP

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... y=Category

Do you have any Idea why HO is taking so much time as number of my friend has got there visa's in 3 weeks recently. When HO gonna issue the visa??

Should I complaint against it or not??????????

thanks in advance for your comments..!!

ash786
BANNED

Re: what is the exact processing time for PSW??

Post by ash786 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:48 pm

serge19 wrote:I didn't get any response from HO since I applied for my visa and there is nothing where I'm not eligible for visa... I have done a PG diploma and my bank statement is well maintained and perfect.I applied on 29th march 2009 (under old rules) and HO deduct money next day, they had also send me the letter with reference number on it. My college is in the list which should be under the register body.

Do you have any Idea why HO is taking so much time as number of my friend has got there visa's in 3 weeks recently. When HO gonna issue the visa??

1. Some ppl got that in 2 weeks (including myself)
2. Some r waiting for many months.
3. There is nothing u can do about that so just be patient and wait.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Re: what is the exact processing time for PSW??

Post by maslam920 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 am

ash786 wrote:
serge19 wrote:I didn't get any response from HO since I applied for my visa and there is nothing where I'm not eligible for visa... I have done a PG diploma and my bank statement is well maintained and perfect.I applied on 29th march 2009 (under old rules) and HO deduct money next day, they had also send me the letter with reference number on it. My college is in the list which should be under the register body.

1. Some ppl got that in 2 weeks (including myself)
2. Some r waiting for many months.
3. There is nothing u can do about that so just be patient and wait.
Same here from 20 March in this year. Y do not know bro, please up date us ur record thanks

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 am

thanks ash and maslam

but my question is this

" should I complaint against delay in visa process to HO complaint department ?"

As per some formz I can see that It was helpful to some people but I'm bit worried too coz it can be dangerous as well..!!

Let me that what should I do now????

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 am

serge19 wrote:thanks ash and maslam

but my question is this

" should I complaint against delay in visa process to HO complaint department ?"

As per some formz I can see that It was helpful to some people but I'm bit worried too coz it can be dangerous as well..!!

Let me that what should I do now????
Dear bro, as know every body have different experience and views in my views no complaint just wait. I think complaint does not work in ur favour mostly. I can understand ur satiation it’s killing us. Can u tell me one thing, when ur student visa is expiring.

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm

maslam bhai thanks for your suggestion.

I've applied for my PSW on 29th March and I got my reference latter on 31st March and on the same day HO took money out of my account.

I don't know why are they taking so much time... They have no choice then why HO is making so much delay...???
Last edited by serge19 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

segex

Post by segex » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Always enquire(write or email) about the status of yr application, at least once in a month, quothing yr Ref.. the responces would be keeping hope alive!

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:40 pm

segex wrote:Always enquire(write or email) about the status of yr application, at least once in a month, quothing yr Ref.. the responces would be keeping hope alive!
Dear bro you are well come. Can you please read my post with topic of Puzzled 2 in this form and please tell me your views and experience because somebody help me and read his comments about my problem.

About delay as I told you me to waiting for a long time. i called to them every 20 or 25 days they said to it’s under consideration. It’s good idea to send written inquire. I like it. I pray to God in my fasting. God please solve our problem as soon as possible and help us.

segex

Post by segex » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

malam920, check yr puzzle2.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

segex wrote:malam920, check yr puzzle2.
Hi bro, did you listen any news about delay. Is any body get Visa from this time. i mean after 5 or 6 month wait.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:01 pm

maslam920 wrote:
segex wrote:malam920, check yr puzzle2.
Hi bro, did you listen any news about delay. Is any body get Visa from this time. i mean after 5 or 6 month wait.
Hi bro, i am waiting your response, is their any update, T.C man and pray to God for you and us. Thanks

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 pm

sorry for late reply bro.... Actually I didn't receive any response from UKBA.... Do you know any process by which we can speed-up our application process?? What about your case?? did you hear anything??

god bless you !!

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm

serge19 wrote:sorry for late reply bro.... Actually I didn't receive any response from UKBA.... Do you know any process by which we can speed-up our application process?? What about your case?? did you hear anything??

god bless you !!
Same here no news, I do not know Y it’s too late if any body know about the answer please share with us and bro do you have any information about verification, they contact your college, in here they did not contact yet. What they are doing with our application. God will help us very soon. T.C man

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am

any one got visa??

who had applied before March 2009??

thanks

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

serge19 wrote:any one got visa??

thanks
Hello bro is there any news from HO or any body get Visa who applied in March 2009. Please update us. We are very thankful to you.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 am

maslam920 wrote:
serge19 wrote:any one got visa??

thanks
Hello bro is there any news from HO or any body get Visa who applied in March 2009. Please update us. We are very thankful to you.
Dear all member please tell me why HO is delaying our application even we are waiting more than seven month. Thanks

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am

I had phone HO last week and they are still singing the song of "Consideration"

We shouldn't worry coz they have no choice and more the time they will take longer the stay we will get.....

So there is no thing to worry, just take it easy..!!!

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm

serge19 wrote:I had phone HO last week and they are still singing the song of "Consideration"

We shouldn't worry coz they have no choice and more the time they will take longer the stay we will get.....

So there is no thing to worry, just take it easy..!!!
Thanks you so much for your reply. Now I get peace from advice. God will help us very soon. T.C