ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice Require about Post study Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahad

Urgent advice Require about Post study Visa

Post by fahad » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

I have done a degree in UK from Brunel University. After the degree I am eligible for Post study work visa. I went to Pakistan and know it’s time to apply for post study work visa because my 12 month is going to finish this month which is the requirement that I must apply in 12 month after my result announce.

By mistake I only maintain £800 in my bank account and at the last moment I realize that I need £2800 in my account because the application form I told with from here shows only £800 requirement.

During my period in UK I paid thousand of pound university fees. Pay rent and all other expenses as I never work in UK and not even apply for National insurance no.

I would like to know what are my chances to apply for Post study work visa form Pakistan with £800 bank statement form last three month.

I am able to provide all details about my property document and the money I received from Pakistan during my stay and all other relevant document.

I am grateful if someone able to give me advice on this matter which is quiet urgent .

Thank you

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 pm

NO chance, unless you can show the £2800 in your OR a joint account with your parents/sponsor/etc.

fahad

Re:

Post by fahad » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank you very much for your reply in such a short time.

Regards

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Unless you have other accounts or joint accounts with your name on it (even abroad), your application will be rejected by the embassy due to lack of funds.
________
Colorado dispensaries