ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal for Tier 4 General Student bz of maintence (Funds) _

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

supermannum1
Newly Registered

refusal for Tier 4 General Student bz of maintence (Funds) _

Post by supermannum1 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Please give some advice asap
----------------------------------

I received AIT 1 form for appeal...

-------------------------------

10 points not awarded for maintenance (Funds)
I submitted my application form in 1 june 09 using 03/09 tire 4(general)

Immigration letter as follow
---------------------------------------------
As you are studying inside of inner-london you would need to show that you:
. have paid for the first year of the course as course is 12 months or more
- you have the required funds of £800 per month for 2 x months for yourself
As you have an outstanding fee of £1500 you would require to show a total of £3100.

Your bank statements cannot be used as evidence of funds as they are photocopies only and not original copies which is the required format as specified in the guidance published by UKBA for migrants

Futhermore, your bank statement show a closing a balance of £2400 on (DATE), therefore if they were acceptable you would still have insufficient funds to be granted as a Tier4 General student migrant

In addition, a letter of private financial sponsorship has been provided from (my father) confirming willingness to provide financial assistance during your time in the UK and bank statements have been submitted from (my Sister). Financial sponsorship is only accepted from Her Majestrys, Government, company , your home country, the british council or any international organisation or university and as such this document has not been taken into account when assessing your funds.

No points awarded for maintenance.

----------------------------------------------
Please some advice to appeal.. how can i appeal. IN AIT-1 form I have to choose ground to appeal..

Actually I did not sent any photocopies of my bank statement which is printed on paper and stamped by Bank (Halifax Bank Internet Account).
Halfax Internet Bank account doesnt issue any hard-copy statement. So I can only have print on paper with bank stamp on it.

I used to provide sponsorship letter from my father and provided my sister's bank account for extending my visa for last two time in 2007 and 2008. In combination of two account there was sufficient money to study in UK. But UKBA refused to provide any points for maintenance (Funds).

ANY ADVICE ASAP... I need to send my AIT-1 Form before 8 sept 09.

Thanks

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi

P
lease some advice to appeal.. how can i appeal. IN AIT-1 form I have to choose ground to appeal..

Actually I did not sent any photocopies of my bank statement which is printed on paper and stamped by Bank (Halifax Bank Internet Account).
Halifax Internet Bank account doesn't issue any hard-copy statement. So I can only have print on paper with bank stamp on it.

I used to provide sponsorship letter from my father and provided my sister's bank account for extending my visa for last two time in 2007 and 2008. In combination of two account there was sufficient money to study in UK. But UKBA refused to provide any points for maintenance (Funds).

ANY ADVICE ASAP... I need to send my AIT-1 Form before 8 Sept 09.
How told you sister accounts is accepted for maintenance.No way

This is clear from TIER4 guideline.You would loose appeal on maintenance ground.

So to avoid refusal put your sister money in your father account and present evidence.Remember before 1 OCT 2009 money even in one days is enough for maintenance.No need for 28 days held money.

UK_Banned_Member

supermannum1
Newly Registered

Post by supermannum1 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 pm

I did last two extension which were in 2007 and 2008, I used my sponsor letter from my father and my sis's bank statement. I was granted to leave to remain in UK. This is I provided same and resufe bz of my bank statement . UKBA said they were copies and even they were not , there was not sufficinet funds.

Now Wat i doing is, I showed my account with more than enough money and apologise covering letter.. to be appeal.. Do you think I can win??

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm

supermannum1 wrote:I did last two extension which were in 2007 and 2008, I used my sponsor letter from my father and my sis's bank statement. I was granted to leave to remain in UK. This is I provided same and refuse of my bank statement . UKBA said they were copies and even they were not , there was not sufficient funds.

Now Wat i doing is, I showed my account with more than enough money and apologies covering letter.. to be appeal.. Do you think I can win??
Hi

Nothing harm in trying by proving you have enough funds in your own account.No need for apologize letter this would be used against you.

You need to prove that as you were in old rules so you believe that you would be ok with sis sportsmanship plus you don't know copies statements are not accepted.

At the same time make a fresh application with good maintenance.

UK_Banned_Member

supermannum1
Newly Registered

bad sentences?

Post by supermannum1 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 pm

I did submit my AIT-1 form on 9 september 2009.

But I noticed that I wrote, " That was my mistake ".. this sentence in the letter.

Would it be problem for me??? I just worry about it. Bz i am going to the court myself and i am not using lawer..

scary...

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: bad sentences?

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 pm

supermannum1 wrote:I did submit my AIT-1 form on 9 september 2009.

But I noticed that I wrote, " That was my mistake ".. this sentence in the letter.

Would it be problem for me??? I just worry about it. Bz i am going to the court myself and i am not using lawer..

scary...
Hi

If you would not qualify under immigration rules weather this was your mistake or not you would be refused straight away.

You need to defend that at time of application you have required funds and you fall under old student rules in which support from sister and parents is allowed.

UK_Banned_Member

supermannum1
Newly Registered

Guess

Post by supermannum1 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

Now I provided all the amount they(UKBA) required, the amount was more than enough in my bank account.
I show to them that I have sufficient money in my account. I provided all original document(bank statement with my name) with AIT-1 appeal form.

I explained wat happened when i submitted my application..

I hope I gonna win the appeal...

Guess??

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Guess

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 pm

supermannum1 wrote:Now I provided all the amount they(UKBA) required, the amount was more than enough in my bank account.
I show to them that I have sufficient money in my account. I provided all original document(bank statement with my name) with AIT-1 appeal form.

I explained wat happened when i submitted my application..

I hope I gonna win the appeal...

Guess??
Hi

Best Luck

UK_Banned_Member

supermannum1
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by supermannum1 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Thank.. I will win the appeal

immigrationuk2009
BANNED