ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHANGING STAMP 2A TO 3?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

realgunner

CHANGING STAMP 2A TO 3?

Post by realgunner » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:42 am

Hi guys, I need to know is it possible for under 18's to get their stamp change from 2A to stamp 3.

AND IF YOU CAN, WHATS THE PROCESS??

PLEASE REPLY BACK ANYONE WHO HAS DONE THIS BEFORE OR KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THANKS

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 am

See change of status .

In what capacity are you of relationship, are you seeking to change your status through? Dependent on a non-EEA work Permit holder? what is your relationship to the person?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 pm

first you may try your local immigration officer. mind you some schools / colleges require stamp 2/2a in order to allow students to study.
if you are unsuccessful with your local immigration officer, you would be refered to general immigration - change of status. last time i heard the applications took a long time to process.
you can ring general immigration helpline and get some more information. they are very helpful.

realgunner

Post by realgunner » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Its for my friend's son. My friend has a stamp 4 on work permit base. His son was 16 last year and immgration officer gave him stamp 2A but later my friend realise that his son is better off getting stamp 3.