ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MARRY ITALIAN IN R:O:P REQUIREMENTS/PAPERS NEEDED.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joeypotter4u
Newly Registered

MARRY ITALIAN IN R:O:P REQUIREMENTS/PAPERS NEEDED.

Post by joeypotter4u » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:17 pm

I have questions or clarification? please help...thanks very much for your response

Appreciate it so much you sharing things about these...

Do you think its ok if a woman will come to italy to marry her italian bf...or have bf come to visit his gf in the Philippines?

Italy offers tourist and business visa only...no fiance visa..is it true that they have register marriage before meeting? how long will this take?

Living in Italy is quite expensive...not to mention language barrier...do u know any work doesnt need to know language?

If ever i want to learn the language, is it costly to study? how hard it is to learn the language?

i hope i can hear responses here.

thanks you all in advance

daexpat
Newly Registered

Post by daexpat » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Last edited by daexpat on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

joeypotter4u
Newly Registered

Post by joeypotter4u » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I need help and advice thats why i am posting my questions.
Dont think thats wrong?

Thanks for your reply.

charles4u
Member of Standing

Re: MARRY ITALIAN IN R:O:P REQUIREMENTS/PAPERS NEEDED.

Post by charles4u » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 pm

joeypotter4u wrote:I have questions or clarification? please help...thanks very much for your response

Appreciate it so much you sharing things about these...

Do you think its ok if a woman will come to italy to marry her italian bf...or have bf come to visit his gf in the Philippines?

Italy offers tourist and business visa only...no fiance visa..is it true that they have register marriage before meeting? how long will this take?

Living in Italy is quite expensive...not to mention language barrier...do u know any work doesnt need to know language?

If ever i want to learn the language, is it costly to study? how hard it is to learn the language?

i hope i can hear responses here.

thanks you all in advance
First...this is an immigration site and not jobcenter, so any question regarding jobs, learning languages or cost of living conditions cant be answered. I also believe your Italian boyfriend should be in better position to answer your request...since you said you have an Italian bf.

So about the visa, you will be getting a certain type of visa which is issued either to married couple or relationship partners...you only have to show proves of your relationship when applying for the visa.

There is nothing like registered partner before meeting, you have to be living together to make a registered relationship certificate.
Charles4u

joeypotter4u
Newly Registered

Post by joeypotter4u » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 am

Thanks for your reply.

I appreciate all your inputs for sure will consider them.

best regards,

joeypotter4u

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Re: MARRY ITALIAN IN R:O:P REQUIREMENTS/PAPERS NEEDED.

Post by Marco 72 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 am

joeypotter4u wrote:Italy offers tourist and business visa only...no fiance visa..is it true that they have register marriage before meeting? how long will this take?

Have you considered the possibility of moving to the UK with your fiance? If you both speak English it may be easier for you, both for employment and immigration.

joeypotter4u
Newly Registered

Post by joeypotter4u » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am

Thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate it.

I am not sure if moving to UK will be possible and will be considered by my fiance. He is living and working in Italy. I think i will try to learn the language hopefully i will learn it soon.

About the visa not sure if they have spouse or relationship visa in Italy.

I will check and reserach on this.

Much thanks