ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent assistance required!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icecool
- thin ice -

Urgent assistance required!

Post by icecool » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:21 pm

my college has reduced my course duration..but there is a problem.

I asked this question before on this forum and thanks immigrationuk for helping me out but dude there is another twist to the story the thing is that the start date and the end date of my course have changed from 14Th october 2009 to 13th june 2010..The college have reduced the duration of the course...So they send me a new visa letter to apply for a visa again..

the duration of the course is still written as ONE YEAR...

According to the start date and end date the course duration is 8 months but the college told me to write 12 months on the question where they are stating "whats the length of your course in calender months"?

SHould i write 12?

They have refused to change the course duration and still its written as one year..Im kinda scared to write 12 can you guys please tell me that weather this question is important or not to the visa officers?