ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Risky!!! providing employer detail

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ginger.garlic

Risky!!! providing employer detail

Post by ginger.garlic » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi All,

I am on work permit here and worried in providing details of my current employer for payslip verification in L11 as they are against visa change, although all my documents are fine but my other collogues did n't had good experience if the call come for verification from home office to my office here.

Is it mandatory fill L11 how can I avoid it or should I tale risk? I am providing original payslips and bank statements as earning proofs.

My second doubt is before WP I came on business visa and was living in company accommodation for 2 months later on I start sharing with my friend and in between I went for WP processing and now I am on my own accommodation on rent .

Now while filling B17 previous address details do I need to provide accommodation detail at the time of business visa too as it come under my 2 years stay here.

please clarify me ...Thanks to all of you for the great help I am getting

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Risky!!! providing employer detail

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:30 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Hi All,

I am on work permit here and worried in providing details of my current employer for payslip verification in L11 as they are against visa change, although all my documents are fine but my other collogues did n't had good experience if the call come for verification from home office to my office here.

Is it mandatory fill L11 how can I avoid it or should I tale risk? I am providing original payslips and bank statements as earning proofs.

My second doubt is before WP I came on business visa and was living in company accommodation for 2 months later on I start sharing with my friend and in between I went for WP processing and now I am on my own accommodation on rent .

Now while filling B17 previous address details do I need to provide accommodation detail at the time of business visa too as it come under my 2 years stay here.

It is better if you fill L11. If you don't enter this and they wish to verify your details, then you have given them a ready made reason to turn down your visa application.

If there is no discrepancy in your documents, chances are that Home Office will not contact your current employer anyway.

Reference to your accommodation while you were here on your business visa, if the visa did not permit you to live in UK for more than 6 months continuously you don't need to mention.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

cheshiregoan wrote:

It is better if you fill L11. If you don't enter this and they wish to verify your details, then you have given them a ready made reason to turn down your visa application.

If there is no discrepancy in your documents, chances are that Home Office will not contact your current employer anyway.

Reference to your accommodation while you were here on your business visa, if the visa did not permit you to live in UK for more than 6 months continuously you don't need to mention.
Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.. I will provide my employer detail and hope for the best.
In reference to accommodation do we need to provide detail only if our visa allow stay for more then 6 months? Is that means the accommodation I continued on stay after WP I will show my stay date form my WP stay date to now but I have started living there from my business visa tenure only . What date I will put for from date ? Please explain

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:
cheshiregoan wrote:

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.. I will provide my employer detail and hope for the best.
In reference to accommodation do we need to provide detail only if our visa allow stay for more then 6 months? Is that means the accommodation I continued on stay after WP I will show my stay date form my WP stay date to now but I have started living there from my business visa tenure only . What date I will put for from date ? Please explain
The reason I said about the 6 months is that unless you're visa allows you stay for more than 6 months at a stretch, you are not considered to living in the UK, i.e. resident.

So if you are not resident, then your permanent address at that period is still the one back home.

Did you leave the UK to switch from business visa to Work Permit? If yes, then the date you re-entered the UK is the first day you started living at that address. If no, then the day your Work Permit was stamped onto your passport is the day you started living on that address.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Hello friends ,

What process do HO follows for verification?

I have submitted my application with my UK project lead detail for salary verification. Providing his name, designation, company office address and his mobile number.

Is that ok?

HO will call or post a mail for verification? What if post is not replied back ?

plz suggest

Thanks