ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Bank Statements - Do they verify???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MSI GEEK

Online Bank Statements - Do they verify???

Post by MSI GEEK » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

I had used Statement Stopper service - so some of my bank statements were received via email.

I have submitted printouts of the same with stamp/sign from the bank... Do they verify?

Often, banks do not close financial details to guard privacy of customers. Verification may fail in such cases.

Anyone with ONLINE bank statements - recent times?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Online Bank Statements - Do they verify???

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:31 pm

MSI GEEK wrote:I had used Statement Stopper service - so some of my bank statements were received via email.

I have submitted printouts of the same with stamp/sign from the bank... Do they verify?

Often, banks do not close financial details to guard privacy of customers. Verification may fail in such cases.

Anyone with ONLINE bank statements - recent times?
Genrally if statements are from UK bank, it is ofter easy for caseworker to verify the details.
If it is outside UK, it is good to submit letter from bank as well.

Sap_consultant
Newly Registered

Post by Sap_consultant » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

I believe home office/ embassy has got tie-ups with banks at their central offices or head offices where a team works on responding to consular enquiries. This was told by my bank manager from a nationalised bank. However, I insisted on a letter from the manager on the banks' stationary with all contact details including mobile, email and direct line