ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake made

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasif_2003

Mistake made

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm

While filling the tier 1 form I have mentioned NO for "whether spouse accompanying or not " then I entered spouse details(name ,DOB etc).

The guideline shows if answer is NO then skip to another section.

Is this a fault by mentioning spouse details even answering as "NO"

Please suggest.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Mistake made

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 pm

sasif_2003 wrote:While filling the tier 1 form I have mentioned NO for "whether spouse accompanying or not " then I entered spouse details(name ,DOB etc).

Please suggest.
i would say it is fine and should not create any problem.. it is only extra information which you have given rather than missing(leaving some information thta is mandatory to be given..)

i mean if you had said YES and you forgot to give the details of ur spouse might be a problem.. but other way here shd be ok..

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Mistake made

Post by dima » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 pm

sasif_2003 wrote:While filling the tier 1 form I have mentioned NO for "whether spouse accompanying or not " then I entered spouse details(name ,DOB etc).

Please suggest.
No worries.. Its no mistake... If u r spouse is not applying now with you.. then its OK...
However, If u r applying for your spouse too along with ur application.. then u need to obviously say "yes"

sasif_2003

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Many thanks Ramesh..

Also I'm waiting for trhe response to clarify the earnigns claimed.

I was in UK from Feb 2008 to Sep 2008 but I have not claimed UK experience also dont want to claim as I dont have any payslips and my payroll always remain in India.

The previous earnings claimed period was Aug 2008 to July 2009.As Aug and Sep 2008 I was in UK for the two months also received salary in India.

Is there any chance BHC can rejected for getting payment from two countries (UK -perdiems &Salary -India)

Please clarify...

thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm

sasif_2003 wrote:Many thanks Ramesh..

Also I'm waiting for trhe response to clarify the earnigns claimed.

I was in UK from Feb 2008 to Sep 2008 but I have not claimed UK experience also dont want to claim as I dont have any payslips and my payroll always remain in India.

The previous earnings claimed period was Aug 2008 to July 2009.As Aug and Sep 2008 I was in UK for the two months also received salary in India.

Is there any chance BHC can rejected for getting payment from two countries (UK -perdiems &Salary -India)

Please clarify...

thanks
For whatever earnings (earning points) you want to claim, if you can produce 2different sources of proof/evidence than HO/BHC will not reject..

so the question for you remains is can you produce 2 proofs for your earnings for those months in Aug-Sep08? u already said no payslips.. you need to look into other forms of proofs like
a letter from your UK employer (Office) in standard format for those months, ...

along with the bankstatements as other proof..

wait for other seniors to throw some better ideas..

sasif_2003

Post by sasif_2003 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 pm

I think bit confused you.I have submitted all the payslips even for AUG 2008 and SEP 2008 (Payslips from India).

Will there any question rasie by BHC as I was in UK how I earned money in Inida as well for the period Aug and Sep 08?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

sasif_2003 wrote:I think bit confused you.I have submitted all the payslips even for AUG 2008 and SEP 2008 (Payslips from India).

Will there any question rasie by BHC as I was in UK how I earned money in Inida as well for the period Aug and Sep 08?
Ok got you... it shd not be any problem.. HO just requires to know t e source of earnings(ur company) n proper 2proofs payslips+bankstatements... that's it..