ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

picolla
- thin ice -

Re: ccl stand on united

Post by picolla » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

[Moderator edit : 2nd edit : This was an off-topic posting. Accordingly as per the strict instructions for this topic, the text of that off-topic posting was deleted.

picolla, if you edit my text again, you will be banned.]
Last edited by picolla on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Obie wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:
Hi guys
If you hire a top solicitor then please make sure you hire Asian guy. The reason I say this because English person will not help you (already seen in test case). At least our Asian person now
Apologies for the delayed response, which was due to circumstance beyond my control.

Danish in response to your message, if we were to take out the Asian bit of Sunshine11's statement and replace it with Caucasian, i am sure it will not be very nice , would it? there will be a huge outcry and complains of beloved, wouldn't there?

I am a non-Caucasian person, and don't believe in beloved, and think beloved by any ethnicity towards another is unacceptable.

This wasn't about language barrier, it was about the colour of one's skin.

If you had the opportunity of seeing some of the deleted statement of the individual in question, you would realise there was a attempt to solicit a criminal act or an underlying criminal agenda. However , i will try and refrain myself from mentioning it.

I wasn't speaking for the Administrator, as he is perfectly capable of doing so himself. I was speaking for myself incidentally.

I think a dearly beloved statement from whatever camp or ethnicity is unacceptable. He was unable to provide any prove, for his remarks, neither does his statement has any veracity.

Now let us look at the implication of CCL on prospective student like , a relative of mine, who is finding it extremely hard to secure a UK student visa .

It is public knowledge that CCL is a charade, and the students of this institution are perfectly aware of this. They know the score very well. I found it quite astounding that students of such calibre could not have know about this. Records of student could not be tallied with that of Home Office record. Lack of student identification, no records of lecturer and all the rest of it. It puts a distinctive dent on the character of all the student of this institution.

To think that this matter should be up for discussion is inconceivable.

It is colleges like CCL, and its students that gives poor hard working student in the UK a bad name, and helps right wing element in the political fraternity and far right parties to thrive.

we will proof CCL students are genius students at least me according tu ur statement u blame only CCL even u knows who's give a status of that college and if something happen in that college so why they blame only students even in this case students, govt, and agent all involved so why only CCL students face all this shit

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Guys,
we had enough discussion about the situation. Lots of fight, rumours and blame game. It's been one year.
Enough is enough.

Just let us know about recent updates if any.

Thanks.

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

picolla wrote:Guys,
we had enough discussion about the situation. Lots of fight, rumours and blame game. It's been one year.
Enough is enough.

Thanks.
at least update is we group of CCL going to high court let see what happen this time even we try all CCL victim come in this group
Thanks

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:02 pm

rizoo wrote:
picolla wrote:Guys,
Enough is enough.

Thanks.
at least update is we group of CCL going to high court let see what happen this time even we try all CCL victim come in this group
Thanks
hi guys
got letter from ait and hv been asked to make a written representation not later than 23rd sept, so if u guys r going for the high court bef 23rd count me in and let me know what needs to be done next, rizoo i hv pm u mate, will appreciate if u reply back.

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 am

hi everybody,

you guys are alive or meeting somewhere else.

no update nowadays.

Though sometimes this thread go for hybernation

Get alive when new things arise ......

guys update please

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

CCL Update!!!

Post by HitmaN2009 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 am

To all CCL victims,

I have been following this forum for the last 8 months now. Just a quick update. As Rizoo said before we are gathering all the victims of CCL & appealing in High Court against the decision of AIT. Although many of you have already received letters from AIT notifying the dismissal of appeal & to proceed with written representations if not satisfied.

So far we have about 50 - 60 students. We had our 4th meeting today & we are appealing in High Court by the end of this week possibly thursday. We are sharing all expenses collectively. My request to all CCL victims if you want to unite with us & proceed to high court then contact us immediately as we dont have much time left. Any suggestions & recommendations are welcome & whatever questions, issues you have can be raised up in the next meeting. This is a sensitive topic so we are not disclosing any more details on the forum. If you have any queries please contact me or Rizoo.

Thanks to Rizoo & Geoatleo & other people who are helping us to unite against the decision of AIT.

The reason I didnt posted it on the forum before is there are too many people out there who are just making fun of CCL victim's misery & manipulating information. There are reporters & all sorts of people reading these forums so we need to get together & come to a unanimous decision thats best in our interests. majority of CCL students were fake but the blame goes on home office as well for allowing CCL to be in the list of registered colleges capable of issuing PGD's.

If anyone wants to be part of our team & proceed to the high court regardless if they have received or replied back to the AIT regarding the "Written representation" letter please contact me or Rizoo. If you are living outside London even then you can join us.

Best regards,

Hitman

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 am

bruv,
my case is already in high court. but nothing heard since i applied. still waiting for reply.
thanks

jazam
Newly Registered

Post by jazam » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

hi guys my case is bit different. Im CCL victim aswell i have applied for psw which was refused by HO, Insted of fighting i get admission in Leeds university in Masters and applied for student extension which was again refused on basis of “deceptionâ€

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm

jazam, all you can do is appeal, but be prepared for quite a fight from UKBA.

In particular, be prepared to prove that you were a genuine student at CCL.That is, that you didn't breach the terms of your previous student visa.
John

jazam
Newly Registered

Post by jazam » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 pm

John wrote:jazam, all you can do is appeal, but be prepared for quite a fight from UKBA.

In particular, be prepared to prove that you were a genuine student at CCL.That is, that you didn't breach the terms of your previous student visa.

Thnx for reply John. My solicitor sent my case for reconsideration on the basis of my results of first semester and assignments and conditional offer letter form CCL... Wht do u think of this idea of my solicitor ??

Summer_field
Newly Registered

Re: CCL Update!!!

Post by Summer_field » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:51 pm

HitmaN2009 wrote:To all CCL victims,

I have been following this forum for the last 8 months now. Just a quick update. As Rizoo said before we are gathering all the victims of CCL & appealing in High Court against the decision of AIT. Although many of you have already received letters from AIT notifying the dismissal of appeal & to proceed with written representations if not satisfied.

So far we have about 50 - 60 students. We had our 4th meeting today & we are appealing in High Court by the end of this week possibly thursday. We are sharing all expenses collectively. My request to all CCL victims if you want to unite with us & proceed to high court then contact us immediately as we dont have much time left. Any suggestions & recommendations are welcome & whatever questions, issues you have can be raised up in the next meeting. This is a sensitive topic so we are not disclosing any more details on the forum. If you have any queries please contact me or Rizoo.

Thanks to Rizoo & Geoatleo & other people who are helping us to unite against the decision of AIT.

The reason I didnt posted it on the forum before is there are too many people out there who are just making fun of CCL victim's misery & manipulating information. There are reporters & all sorts of people reading these forums so we need to get together & come to a unanimous decision thats best in our interests. majority of CCL students were fake but the blame goes on home office as well for allowing CCL to be in the list of registered colleges capable of issuing PGD's.

If anyone wants to be part of our team & proceed to the high court regardless if they have received or replied back to the AIT regarding the "Written representation" letter please contact me or Rizoo. If you are living outside London even then you can join us.

Best regards,

Hitman
Hi Guys
This good is everyone will appeal against HO in high court. I advice you if you involve media then its more chance CCL students get justice.

This is against human rights and law that they apply 1 rule to everyone on the bases of 3 test cases.

As per law you can’t punish everyone on the bases of one test case. They have to hear every one because all people are not same.

HO and court said college can’t be awarded body (can’t issue certificate its own) how come other college allowed to award certificate?

If you involve media in your case then more chance you will get something otherwise you will g et same decision.

Its not only students fault its HO fault as well. At the moment they blame on students.

Summer field

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

jazam wrote:Thnx for reply John. My solicitor sent my case for reconsideration on the basis of my results of first semester and assignments and conditional offer letter form CCL... Wht do u think of this idea of my solicitor ??
It is good that it proves you are currently a genuine student. However it does not assist as regards the allegation of deception, and of course it does nothing to prove that you were actually a genuine student at CCL, that is, a person who studied there.
John

Summer_field
Newly Registered

Post by Summer_field » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:30 pm

John wrote:
jazam wrote:Thnx for reply John. My solicitor sent my case for reconsideration on the basis of my results of first semester and assignments and conditional offer letter form CCL... Wht do u think of this idea of my solicitor ??
It is good that it proves you are currently a genuine student. However it does not assist as regards the allegation of deception, and of course it does nothing to prove that you were actually a genuine student at CCL, that is, a person who studied there.
This message for John or other senior members, please can you advice me. One of my friend also victim of CCL and currently he is going through appeal procedure. He has British girl friend. He is planning to get married with her. He is with her last 3 years but not living together.

If he go back to his country after appeal. Is any chance he can come back after getting married with her?

Is yes, is it easy to get Visa or not? How much chances are to get visa?

waiting for your reply

Summer_field
Newly Registered

Post by Summer_field » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 pm

John wrote:
This message for John or other senior members, please can you advice me. One of my friend also victim of CCL and currently he is going through appeal procedure. He has British girl friend. He is planning to get married with her. He is with her last 3 years but not living together.

If he go back to his country after appeal. Is any chance he can come back after getting married with her?

Is yes, is it easy to get Visa or not? How much chances are to get visa?

waiting for reply

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Summer_field, as long as the appeal was submitted in time, he is still "legal" in the UK, that is, he has so-called Section 3C protection ..... his now expired visa, well it hasn't expired, it is "treated as continuing" until after the appeal determination.

He should apply for a CoA ... a Certificate of Approval to Marry .... go to this UKBA webpage, and after the CoA arrives, proceed to give the needed Notice of Intention to Marry, get married, and then use form FLR(M) to apply in the UK for a 2-year spouse visa.
John

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Would the approval of a FLR(M) application not be subjected to a positive outcome from the appeal?

Is there not a likelihood, or the case, that a decision on that, could be deferred until the outcome of ongoing court proceedings?

Could it not be construed as a act to suppress immigration authorities, and considered as a Marriage of convenience and hence add insult to injury?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Would the approval of a FLR(M) application not be subjected to a positive outcome from the appeal?
No, and furthermore, the issue of possible deception disappears, as regards an application for a spouse visa.

But my fear is that UKBA might "drag their heals" regarding the issue of the CoA, and that would of course delay the marriage, and thus the application for the spouse visa.

But there is always the option of the couple getting married outside the UK, and then applying for the spouse visa outside the UK.
John

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Sorry John, but this is the area that was coming to my mind.

[b] Switching Category[/b] wrote:
your marriage or civil partnership did not take place after a decision was
made to deport or remove you from the United Kingdom;

Based on you response, there is no legal basis to it , is there?

Can they not challenge that the original leave could have been obtained by deception, and hence these parties cannot benefit from in country application.

I understand that yes, they will benefit from Paragraph 320(7C) of the immigration rules.

Summer_field
Newly Registered

Post by Summer_field » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Obie wrote:Sorry John, but this is the area that was coming to my mind.

[b] Switching Category[/b] wrote:

Can they not challenge that the original leave could have been obtained by deception, and hence these parties cannot benefit from in country application.

I understand that yes, they will benefit from Paragraph 320(7C) of the immigration rules.
Thanks very much for your responses; I am not much aware about Law. What you think, is it better to marry in Uk or outside the UK??

If appeal will failed and he have to leave this country then is CCL will effect on his spouse Visa?

If he marry in UK I think still he have to back to his country to get suppose visa or he can apply for Visa in UK?

Only he worried that if his spouse visa will be refused then it’s very difficult for him and his girlfriend to stay apart.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Obie wrote:Sorry John, but this is the area that was coming to my mind.

Switching Category wrote:

OK, but isn't the point this. If the appeal has not yet been determined, there has been no decision "made to deport or remove you from the United Kingdom".
John

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Guys,

My wife's passport has been kept by HO after CCL allegation and our case is in court, still without any hearing.

Could someone tell me please if we can get her passport back without taking back our appeal?

Actually we want to travel for our honeymoon and can’t travel without passport!!! You can also tell me if we could travel out of the UK at all at first place?

Thanks.
Last edited by tuhadda_fuffar on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Summer_field wrote:What you think, is it better to marry in Uk or outside the UK??

If appeal will failed and he have to leave this country then is CCL will effect on his spouse Visa?

If he marry in UK I think still he have to back to his country to get suppose visa or he can apply for Visa in UK?
The application for the spouse visa, and its granting, will supercede the student visa appeal. That is, should appeal will no longer happen. Assuming the appeal not determined, he is perfectly entitled to apply for the spouse visa in the UK.

However there is nothing to stop him withdrawing the appeal and leaving the UK, getting married abroad, then applying abroad for a spouse visa to enable him to return to the UK. I am obviously not making an accusation of deception, but with the application for a spouse visa, that is not an issue anyway.
John

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Okay John, I am getting there. Ok, I have heard of cases where people were asked to withdraw their appeals before making another application, or to wait for the outcome of their appeals before proceeding with any change of status.

Would it no be within the Secretary of State powers, to defer an application for FLR(M) for a CCL student applicant, considering the approval or acceptance of such application in-country, will depend on the outcome of a pending appeal/Judicial review?

What if the appeal turned out to be unsuccessful? or it was proven beyond reasonable grounds, or a ruling was subsequently passed by a UK immigration Judge, that the leave, obtained by the CCL student, which gave rights to the in-country application was obtained by deception?

Would it not be the case, that they will not qualify for a premium service as other recepient of a Leave to Remain for more than 6 months?

By the way, my curiocity about this topic is in no way related to my views on CCL and some of its questionnable students.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 am

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Hi Guys,

My wife's passport has been kept by HO after CCL allegation and our case is in court, still without any hearing.

Could someone tell me please if we can get her passport back without taking back our appeal?

Actually we want to travel for our honeymoon and can’t travel without passport!!! You can also tell me if we could travel out of the UK at all at first place?

Thanks.
Any recommendation?.... John and other seniors please?