ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 base student visa not yet recived any answer from BHC

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigsy83

Tier 4 base student visa not yet recived any answer from BHC

Post by jigsy83 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 am

:cry:

I had applied in tier 4 base system on 17th July 2009 and i also have already submitted all legal documents to vfs office at ahemdabad city India my college is also approved by UK Border agency . Till now no answer had came from the British High Commission and my class is started on 31st August that was my latest joining date. So what should I have to think in my case is negative or positive is there
any chance to get visa after 1 ½ month is over no answer is coming from BHC .

Please help me what should I do or contact anybody.

Your feed back will be very kindly to me.

Thanking you

JIGNESH LODHIA

icecool
- thin ice -

Post by icecool » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Do one thing and that is to contact the visa section of the british high comission..I have heard that alot of people are not able to get the right status because vfs is not able to update it sometimes..So the best bet will be to call the british high comission's visa section in your city and Ask them about the status of your fille..Tell them your problem that your college have already begin and you want your visa decision as soon as possible!

jigsy83

Post by jigsy83 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 pm

thank you very much Mr.Ice Cool for you kind reply. i still have one question that vfs dosnt give any contact of bhc. in there site is the right contact had given. i m from india and live in rajkot city(gujarat).can you help me to get any right contact number of BHC. if i had contact them as you tell me then they will reply kindly or reject my appliction.i m affraid to contact directly. I think its being late of answer so there will be negative assesment i vll not getting visa. You knw any case that student got visa late after 1 or more month had past....plz reply me .

thanking you

jignesh lodhia.

naveengorantla
Newly Registered

contact urgent

Post by naveengorantla » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Dear friend, it seems to me that you are in serious trouble...

what have u been doing till now???
first contact you university international officer about your problem and tell them that you will be late coming to university....

suppose if your visa got rejected,i wish it will not happen, send your rejection letter to your college in order to get the money back which u paid..or just request them again about your late joining....

chennai british high commission numbers
044 42192310
044 42192308
bangalore number
080 40084008
or click on the below link for addresses and phone numbers of biritish high commision offices in all over inida
http://ukinindia.fco.gov.uk/en/our-offi ... /contactus
for tracking your application
https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportTrac ... I5Nsf4HA==
or
just send sms to
VISA(space)UK(space)your passport number to 57333

i hope it will help you... if u still has any doubt , plz let me know. i will help if i can...

i have applied on 28 th august.one of my friend got confirmation message that his visa has been dispatched today.. he applied on 26 th august.. so i think mine will be dispatched in this week..

anyway all the best for your visa..

if u need any help please send mail to naveengorantla@indiatimes.com or @in.com

jigsy83

fade off

Post by jigsy83 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

thank you Mr. Naveen gorantla....i contact by site india uk and they had given no.022 66502181 but only angaged tone is comming. and our city vfs is foolish people then only say your application has been forwarded.i m totaly fade of...this things what to do.....just wait and watch but how much time to wait...vfs only told no direct contact is there for bhc....i just want to slap all vfs people........i had also email them but that nuts never gives reply .......lets c what god do.......

naveengorantla
Newly Registered

Post by naveengorantla » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

Hi friend,

have u submitted the correct documents???

there is no use of blaming VFS , because their duty is only taking applications from us and give them to british high commission... decision taken by british high commission only.....there is no involment of VFS in decision taking........

mail to british high commission only... i have mailed to vfs about my status... they r gonna tell us the status by seeing our status on internet which can be seen by us also....

the visa process is like this

1)first our application forward to british high commisson from VFS
(if u search ur status on the internet in this stage,the message will be "your application has been forwarded to british high commission")

2)then after few days application is forward to decision taking team from british high commission
( if u search ur status on the internet in this stage,the message will be "your applicatyion is being under process")

3)then after decision taken, again our application is forward to british high commision.
(if u search ur status on the internet in this stage,the message will be "your application has been forwarded to british high commission")

4)eventually, our visa is dispatched by blue dart courier
(if u search ur status on the internet in this this stage,the message will be
"your visa has been dispatched by blue dart courier")
so first u have to know that in which stage ur application is ......

i think they gave u wrong number.. call to new delhi numbers
(91) (11) 2687 2161
(91) (11) 2419 2100
or call to mumbai number
(91) (22) 66502222
or send mail to mumbai office "postmaster.bomba@fco.gov.uk"

i think decision on ur visa is thaken in mumbai which is near to ahemadabad

dont leave any chance .....try try try

have u mailed to your college about the reasons why u r not able to attend the college????
remember one thing ,there is no use of vfs .. they r just take our applications and courier the application...
if there is any chance , go to near by british high commission office..
i think mumbai office is the near to ahemdabad..
mumbai office address is

Naman Chambers,
C/32 G Block Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai 400 051
let me know the status of ur application... ok bye take care

jigsy83

Post by jigsy83 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Naveen gorantla thank you for continure replying me..actualy vfs site i got the number and in this no. 91) (22) 66502222 they have given me this no.022 66502181 for visa quries and that no. is not working haha.i knw about vfs duities as you say. but i m trying to fax them also today. bcoz my status shows the same as in website.i cant contact to delhi bcoz all department is different.so only mumbai bhc can tell me. I had given all legal document perfectly and done by profesinal consultant named "PYRAMID". And the poor thing is that my consultant also mail to my london college and they had already submit my details to bhc but bhc niether contact to college or me what the hell is this.i also mail to postmaster.bomba@fco.gov.uk. but no reply..what to do dear.

naveengorantla
Newly Registered

Post by naveengorantla » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm

then u have to wait....just go to BHC office.... u may get some useful information about ur status.... anyhow , what was the reply from your college?? has they accept ur request?

i got visa today... till january 24 2011.... try bangaloore number... 040 40084008
tel me the good news....... all the best........... bye.

jigsy83

Post by jigsy83 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:56 am

congrats yaar.........enjoy the life.......best of luck for future.......

annekix
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 base student visa not yet recived any answer from

Post by annekix » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

jigsy83 wrote::cry:

I had applied in tier 4 base system on 17th July 2009 and i also have already submitted all legal documents to vfs office at ahemdabad city India my college is also approved by UK Border agency . Till now no answer had came from the British High Commission and my class is started on 31st August that was my latest joining date. So what should I have to think in my case is negative or positive is there

Thanking you

JIGNESH LODHIA

Hi brother,
whats the update? were u successfull in getting your Visa?

annekix
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 base student visa not yet recived any answer from

Post by annekix » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

jigsy83 wrote::cry:

Thanking you

JIGNESH LODHIA