ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Check: previous earning proofs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mvent00
Diamond Member

Final Check: previous earning proofs

Post by mvent00 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm

For previous earning proofs, I am going to show following:

1st Proof- Online pay slips from 01 Sep 2008 to 30 Aug 2009: Print out is stamped and signed by employer (I have 11 payslips, one is missing).

2nd Proof- Letter from employer showing total amount paid to me for the above mentioned period (12 months). The amount is exactly the same with the amount deposited in my bank statements.

3rd Proof- Bank statement on official bank stationary for the same period.

I have two concerns here:

a- The online (translated) payslips:
Here they did not mention the exact date of transfer i.e., when it would be transferred, just mention the month in question. But the amount is always trasferred in the month mentioned (and is confirmed by bank statment). Is it okay?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Within the scope of the commitment undertaken by ------company--------------, we hereby inform you that, in the present date, the payment list for the month of September 2008 was processed. The owed amount shall be paid afterwards through a bank transfer and according to the following particulars:

Amount reference: --------a reference number------------
Amount Awardee: ---------my name------------
Amount in Euros: -------- € (IRS exempted)
Bank: -----------

Best Regards,
Name, sign, signatures, and date

b-I have one month pay slip missing, and they did not re-issue it, but the letter issued by employer includes that amount of missing payslip as well (12 months). Should I claim for 11 months or go for all 12 months? Bothways, I earn 40 points.
Last edited by mvent00 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

mvent00.. check ur PM

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:25 am

This blue text is of my online payslip that I receive every month. I have 11 of these payslips, signed and attested by my employer.

In addition to the above payslips, last week I have got a letter from employer, stating that my total salary from 01 Sep 2008 to 30 Aug 2009 was ....Euros, free of I.R.S. The amount of salary mentioned in this letter, matches exactly with the amounts I received for 12 months in my bank account.

Related points in guidance:
page 21 of 49:
116. If the applicant earned the money in a country with no tax system, we will consider his/her total earnings for the period.

page 25 of 49:
141- iii)- Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings figures for the whole earnings period claimed, we will consider this document. However, only where the dates of the earning period and the total gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly correspond with the information included in the other documentary evidence of these earnings provided, will we be able to award points.

Based on these, I was thinking to include letter as first source, and payslips as supporting first source (mentioning in cover letter that I have missed one month's online payslip). Bank statement would be second source.

I hope I made my point clear. Thanks.
tvn_ramesh wrote:mvent00.. check ur PM

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Final Check: previous earning proofs

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

If employer has given you letter , then you don;t need to submit payslips. Letter from Employer is also accepted along with bank statement. Since letter mentioned all the twelve months, you are good to claim for 12months.

For NO TAX system,you mentioned that letter from employer clearly state that. I think you should be fine.
mvent00 wrote:For previous earning proofs, I am going to show following:

1st Proof- Online pay slips from 01 Sep 2008 to 30 Aug 2009: Print out is stamped and signed by employer (I have 11 payslips, one is missing).

2nd Proof- Letter from employer showing total amount paid to me for the above mentioned period (12 months). The amount is exactly the same with the amount deposited in my bank statements.

3rd Proof- Bank statement on official bank stationary for the same period.

I have two concerns here:

a- The online (translated) payslips:
Here they did not mention the exact date of transfer i.e., when it would be transferred, just mention the month in question. But the amount is always trasferred in the month mentioned (and is confirmed by bank statment). Is it okay?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Within the scope of the commitment undertaken by ------company--------------, we hereby inform you that, in the present date, the payment list for the month of September 2008 was processed. The owed amount shall be paid afterwards through a bank transfer and according to the following particulars:

Amount reference: --------a reference number------------
Amount Awardee: ---------my name------------
Amount in Euros: -------- € (IRS exempted)
Bank: -----------

Best Regards,
Name, sign, signatures, and date

b-I have one month pay slip missing, and they did not re-issue it, but the letter issued by employer includes that amount of missing payslip as well (12 months). Should I claim for 11 months or go for all 12 months? Bothways, I earn 40 points.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Final Check: previous earning proofs

Post by mvent00 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Thank you Chetan,
Yes, letter clearly mentioned the law about tax and IRS exemption. If unluckily they reject my application because of this document, I have the below-mentioned parts in guidance that support these documents in appeal, but I hope this would not be the case.

Related points in guidance:
page 21 of 49:
116. If the applicant earned the money in a country with no tax system, we will consider his/her total earnings for the period.

page 25 of 49:
141- iii)- Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings figures for the whole earnings period claimed, we will consider this document. However, only where the dates of the earning period and the total gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly correspond with the information included in the other documentary evidence of these earnings provided, will we be able to award points.

chetanojha wrote:If employer has given you letter , then you don;t need to submit payslips. Letter from Employer is also accepted along with bank statement. Since letter mentioned all the twelve months, you are good to claim for 12months.

For NO TAX system,you mentioned that letter from employer clearly state that. I think you should be fine.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Thank you Ramesh for your valuable discussions in PMs. I think we conclude this part with Chetan's suggestions??

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 am

mvent00 wrote:I think we conclude this part with Chetan's suggestions??
Rightoo... :lol: Goodluck mate