ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused under paragraph 320(7A).

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atif_butt
Newly Registered

Visa refused under paragraph 320(7A).

Post by atif_butt » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

I have been refudsed PSW visa for makin false representation.I did not dislcose on Entry Clearance Application that I have previously been refused leave to remain with HomeOffice..
The Exact Wordings on refusal letter are"You applied to remain with us a student and this was refused on 22/06/2008 and you did not declare on an application form.I am therefore satisifed that false representation has been made and therefore refusing your application" This is the only objection I got..
Can I apply again at any time or I have got 10 year re-entry ban .....is there anyother possible solution.......Shall I appeall or apply again?
I will wait for a some nice and supporing help ...

Atif

Change is happening every second

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm

does it say that you are ban for 10 year as well or you are just assuming it ??

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm

i thnk you haven't got appeal rights under this paragraph but u have got limited appeal rights under the human right act and race realtion act.otherwise you haveto leave the country volunteerly on your expense and you can apply after 1 year.if they deport you on thier expense then you cant apply again for next 10 years.(means a 10 year ban)

suren
Newly Registered

any update mate

Post by suren » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:22 am

what happened to visa, please update.