ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP HELP HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali000
Newly Registered

HELP HELP HELP

Post by ali000 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 pm

hi every one,
I have applied for tier1 general before 5 months using my back home earnings.home office contact my previous employer regarding my past earnings.my company director was not available that time and unfortunately there was a new guy working in the company(he joined after me),he picked the phone and he told them that I never worked there. so home office thought that I am using deception&they refused my application under 320.
now I have got letters from my employer and tax department again confirming my joband I am going to dispute it with home office because my case was real.
as I am on igs and going to apply for psw for 1 year what is my chance to get extension.as on the refusal letter home office is saying to me that because you have use deception so your next entry clearance and leave to enter(no mention of leave to remain) applications will be refused for 1 year.now I am writing a letter to home office that my earnings were real and sending the confirmation from employer again and also I got a letter from the guy who picked the phone saying to home office that he was new to company and he did not knew who worked for company before him.he did mistake and he is sorry for this.
kindly please tell me what is my chance to extend my igs visa.this thing is destroying my life.
thanks

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:12 am

It is really unfortunate but never loose hope call HO, write a letter to them, fax them they will listen to u.
Hope for the best

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am

any update mate

suren
Newly Registered

any update mate

Post by suren » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am

any update my friend

ali000
Newly Registered