ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 WAIT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CRAZYHOMEOFFICE
Newly Registered

EEA4 WAIT

Post by CRAZYHOMEOFFICE » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 am

I HAVE BEEN READING THE COMMENTS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR SOME TIME AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY FRUSTRATIONS WITH YOU ALL...WE APPLIED FOR MY HUSBANDS PERMANENT RESIDENCY BACK IN FEB2009 THROUGH EEA4. I SHARE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND SO FAR HAVE MANAGED TO GET US TO THE CASEWORKERS UNIT(SOME DARK OFFICE THAT NO ONE CAN CONTACT ) BUT NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHEN OR HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTIL A CASEWORKER WILL BE ASSIGNED, I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CALL BACK AT THE END OF SEPT WHEN IT WILL BE 8 MTHS WHICH I AM NOT MY MP IS ALREADY INVOLVED AND I HAVE ALREADY SENT LETTERS RECEIVING LAUGHABLE REPLIES I KEEP ON TELLING THEM REGARDLESS OF TIMESCALES THAT THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING NOTHING AND THINK IF ALL OF US KEEP ON COMPLAINING IT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT ANYTHING WILL EVER GET DONE WE ARE NOT NUMBERS OR TARGETS BUT ALL OF US HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES SO IT IS TIME THAT THEY HONOURED THE LAW AND GOT ON WITH IT THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!!!

Soda
Newly Registered

Re: EEA4 WAIT

Post by Soda » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:09 pm

CRAZYHOMEOFFICE wrote:I HAVE BEEN READING THE COMMENTS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR SOME TIME AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY FRUSTRATIONS WITH YOU ALL...WE APPLIED FOR MY HUSBANDS PERMANENT RESIDENCY BACK IN FEB2009 THROUGH EEA4. I SHARE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND SO FAR HAVE MANAGED TO GET US TO THE CASEWORKERS UNIT(SOME DARK OFFICE THAT NO ONE CAN CONTACT ) BUT NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHEN OR HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTIL A CASEWORKER WILL BE ASSIGNED, I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CALL BACK AT THE END OF SEPT WHEN IT WILL BE 8 MTHS WHICH I AM NOT MY MP IS ALREADY INVOLVED AND I HAVE ALREADY SENT LETTERS RECEIVING LAUGHABLE REPLIES I KEEP ON TELLING THEM REGARDLESS OF TIMESCALES THAT THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING NOTHING AND THINK IF ALL OF US KEEP ON COMPLAINING IT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT ANYTHING WILL EVER GET DONE WE ARE NOT NUMBERS OR TARGETS BUT ALL OF US HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES SO IT IS TIME THAT THEY HONOURED THE LAW AND GOT ON WITH IT THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!!!
You could start contacting national newspapers explaining that the HO is intentionally willing to break UK law.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Soda wrote:You could start contacting national newspapers explaining that the HO is intentionally willing to break UK law.
Point of correction... It's EU Law!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

It has been transposed into UK domestic law.

The directive on its own and in itself is not a law. It is a direction on how the rules should be implemented into law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

CRAZYHOMEOFFICE
Newly Registered

Post by CRAZYHOMEOFFICE » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:04 pm

I HAVE NOW WRITTEN DIRECTLY TO THE HOME SECRETARY I WILL LET YOU KNOW HIS RESPONSE.....I KNOW EC/ EC BUT UNDER THE REGULATIONS THAT WE HAVE HAD TO FOLLOW THOSE ARE THE RULES AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET THEM GETAWAY WITH IT

abidjan1

Post by abidjan1 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 pm

hi first please please stop using capital letter it make your post difficult to read.
concerning your sitiuation all you need to do is to send a complaint email or mail to the customer service unit.
i have been in your situation and it took only 20 days for me to receive my passport back with my Ilr.
to find their details just type complain in the ukba website search engine.
Mp can't do anything talking from own experience.
good luck

CRAZYHOMEOFFICE
Newly Registered

Post by CRAZYHOMEOFFICE » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am

sorry am always leaving my caps lock on!!! i have already sent letters to the csu to be told there is a backlog in responding to complaints also, as a result i have written directly to the home secretary to ask is there anyone who will take responsibility for this?i have explained am tired of all the excuses offered and that just because it is not something that makes for a good headline "" hard working immigrants wait xxx for residence" that their behaviour is unacceptable and am awaiting a reply..........

CRAZYHOMEOFFICE
Newly Registered

Post by CRAZYHOMEOFFICE » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 pm

at last have permanent residence for my husband. after 7 and a half mths. i tell u dont let the home office get away with it if you dont complain they do nothing, my letter got forwarded by alan johnsons dept and today all our prayers have been answered no more putting life on hold. write and assert your rights tell them that they are breaking the law tell them to do their jobs, dont bother with the telephone no they are powerless . it has not been easy and i hope that all of u give them a hard time good luck to you all the morning has been a long time coming!!!