ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Letter Confirming Loan

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

filinyae
Newly Registered

Bank Letter Confirming Loan

Post by filinyae » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 am

I already have my tier 4 student visa, but now I am wondering about the process when I get off the plane. I applied for the visa and used the letter from my bank confirming a loan as my maintenence fee evidence. Will the bank letter be evidence enough to show to the immigrations officer at the port of entry as well?
Thank you for your time.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Bank Letter Confirming Loan

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 am

filinyae wrote:
I already have my tier 4 student visa, but now I am wondering about the process when I get off the plane. I applied for the visa and used the letter from my bank confirming a loan as my maintenence fee evidence. Will the bank letter be evidence enough to show to the immigrations officer at the port of entry as well?
Thank you for your time.
Hi

Yes this would be evidence.No point about this

UK_Banned_Member

varunkv
Newly Registered

Post by varunkv » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:35 am

hi guys, I have another question related to this. I do have a bank sanction letter confirming that i have been granted a loan for the entire sum of money needed for the fees and maintenance. My question is whether there is any need to submit the title deeds of properties that were used to get the bank loan at the time of visa application. Am getting conflicting advices..pls help..

naveengorantla
Newly Registered

Post by naveengorantla » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 am

Hi friend,

you dont have to provide your property documents..bank loan confirm letter is enough.... i may be wrong.. wait for any other replies...
all the best

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi
varunkv wrote:hi guys, I have another question related to this. I do have a bank sanction letter confirming that i have been granted a loan for the entire sum of money needed for the fees and maintenance. My question is whether there is any need to submit the title deeds of properties that were used to get the bank loan at the time of visa application. Am getting conflicting advices..pls help..
No need for all this.Home office would not be interested how loan was granted. :D :D

No point for all this stud.

Only approval letter would be needed.

UK_Banned_Member

mteja
United Kingdom

hi

Post by mteja » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 am

A point of interest. My brother is applying for student visa could you pls advise what you submitted please in the embassy for you to be granted your student visa.

Ta
Mteja
togetherness as one