ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

expaination for salary paid in parts ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ginger.garlic

expaination for salary paid in parts ??

Post by ginger.garlic » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi All,
In few days I am going to apply for tier 1.

I have confusion in explaining my salary on cover letter.

Actually for my past earnings I am showing my last 12 months salary and my first two months salary is credited in 3 parts (for ex. if my salary is 1000 it is credited 500,200,300 respectively) in my bank account there is no reason y my employer did so but the sum for each month matched to my pay slip net amount.

Now how should I put this in my earning table to explain clearly?

Secondly, for English requirement if my masters degree is recognised by NARIC and it is there on self assessment tool, Do I need to provide any evidence as medium of instruction was english. Although I am showing my university certificate for my bachelor degree medium of instruction was english. Is that ok?

Please explain...

Thanks to all of you for the gr8 support and guidence..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: expaination for salary paid in parts ??

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am

ginger.garlic wrote:Hi All,

Actually for my past earnings I am showing my last 12 months salary and my first two months salary is credited in 3 parts (for ex. if my salary is 1000 it is credited 500,200,300 respectively) in my bank account there is no reason y my employer did so but the sum for each month matched to my pay slip net amount.

Secondly, for English requirement if my masters degree is recognised by NARIC and it is there on self assessment tool, Do I need to provide any evidence as medium of instruction was english. Although I am showing my university certificate for my bachelor degree medium of instruction was english. Is that ok?

Please explain...

Regarding you salary pay.. if you can get a letter from your employer explaining the payment for that month it would be great.. but if the net paid in bank 3parts EXACTLY matches your net amount on the pay slip.. (incase u cant get letter from employer) you can explain the same to the case worker in your cover letter and mark them with pencil on the bankstatement to make it easy and caseworker understands it;

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 pm

i was exactly in similar situation. Hence got a it explained in a letter from employer confirming that "the payment for xxx month of £25000 was made in two sets of £12000 & £13000."

My company wouldnt accept their mistake and hence didnt give the reason for payment in two sets.

Ps: The amount £25000 is used for explaination purpose. :P

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

yes, you should take a letter from your employer conforming your salary. Caseworker first duty is to compare payslip salary with bank statement transaction, if he can not find same amount in bankstatement then he definetely not accept that one as a source of evidence.

nmm

Post by nmm » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Can seniors guide on this situation?
As I have same situation and cannot get letter from employer, but i have explained it on my covering letter that my salary transferred in 2 transactions and total exactly match.
As flytouknida is saying that case worker will exactly match the salary slip with bank, is it really that serious matter??

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Seniors please guide ...I have all my documents ready, but now on this I am loosing confidence.
my employer is against visa change so he will not provide me any explanation for this, I am also worried even a verification call to my employer might go against my application..

Seniors please HELP!!!!

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Seniors please guide ...I have all my documents ready, but now on this I am loosing confidence.
my employer is against visa change so he will not provide me any explanation for this, I am also worried even a verification call to my employer might go against my application..

Seniors please HELP!!!!

please help on this matter , what is the best way to put this matter...

any guidence will be a gr8 source of help

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:
ginger.garlic wrote:Seniors please guide ...I have all my documents ready, but now on this I am loosing confidence.

Seniors please HELP!!!!

If you can't get a letter from the employer, then describe the issue yourself in the Covering Letter, and underline all the transactions in the bank statements so that the case worker can find them. I don't think there is anything else you can do here.
Regards,
crowbar6

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm

crowbar6 wrote:
ginger.garlic wrote:

Seniors please HELP!!!!

If you can't get a letter from the employer, then describe the issue yourself in the Covering Letter, and underline all the transactions in the bank statements so that the case worker can find them. I don't think there is anything else you can do here.

what will be my chances of qualifying???, what if instead of my employer I take a letter from bank that amount credits in different parts are from one source and matches to my payslip ..will that work if yes then I can try to push bank for providing such a letter..please suggest

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 am

ginger.garlic wrote:
crowbar6 wrote:
ginger.garlic wrote:

Seniors please HELP!!!!

what will be my chances of qualifying???, what if instead of my employer I take a letter from bank that amount credits in different parts are from one source and matches to my payslip ..will that work if yes then I can try to push bank for providing such a letter..please suggest
That's a good suggestion as well, and the letter from bank plus your explanation in the covering letter should see it through.

Also, I think that the salary credit in 3 parts is only for one such month in your case. Is this correct? If so, then do you make enough points if the case worker were not to consider this month and only look at the remaining 11? If you do, then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Regards,
crowbar6

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks, that's given me much confidence. I will try if I can get letter from the bank stating so.

I have one more question on providing verification detail. Is it necessary to provide contact detail of some specific designation for payslip verification or I can give contact detail of my Project Manager with company detail, as he knows all about my salary and I am confident on him that he will not provide wrong details of mine.

Please clarify

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 pm

yes to add above my PM and me are from same company working here at client side.

nmm

Post by nmm » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Is that fine if salary transferred in 2 parts by BACS method but name of company appears on the statement? Do visa officer look for exact amount or can understand this. If i provide covering letter myself, is that enough or I have to get a letter from my employer stating that salary transfered in two?

gsgs
Newly Registered

Post by gsgs » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:11 pm

just state clearly in your covering letter on the dates the salary credit happened. that should be fine.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Thanks, that's given me much confidence. I will try if I can get letter from the bank stating so.

I have one more question on providing verification detail. Is it necessary to provide contact detail of some specific designation for payslip verification or I can give contact detail of my Project Manager with company detail, as he knows all about my salary and I am confident on him that he will not provide wrong details of mine.

Please clarify
Hello frnds...please help.

waiting for ur replies desperately

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 am

ginger.garlic wrote:Thanks, that's given me much confidence. I will try if I can get letter from the bank stating so.

Please clarify
No. You don;t need to provide designatino details. Just contact details from your employer(who can verify your earnings is fine). You can give contact details of your Project Manager but can he verify your earnings? I guess Accounts/HR office are good contacts as they have access to earnings related information.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 pm

chetanojha wrote:

Please clarify
No. You don;t need to provide designatino details. Just contact details from your employer(who can verify your earnings is fine). You can give contact details of your Project Manager but can he verify your earnings? I guess Accounts/HR office are good contacts as they have access to earnings related information.

yes , he knows all my earning, providing employer detail may be risky If by chance I don't qualify, I will loose both side as my employer in not keen of visa status change.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:yes , he knows all my earning, providing employer detail may be risky If by chance I don't qualify, I will loose both side as my employer in not keen of visa status change.
You can provide contact details of your Project Manager along with company details.

ginger.garlic

Re: expaination for salary paid in parts ??

Post by ginger.garlic » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Hi All,

Please explain...

I got u all, thanks everyone

...now how should I put the explanation for salary in my cover letter ?

Is showing certificate from the university as an evidence for showing the medium of instruction was english in my bachelor degree is sufficient?