ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

get paid by cheque

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

get paid by cheque

Post by sgbajwa » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 pm

I get paid by cheque from my employer and deposit it into my bank a/c within a couple of days. It shows into my bank a/c within a week of difference. Will it be any problem?

I am also going to get a letter from my employer showing the amt what I have claimed for? Could you please advise me if I should include the cheque no into covering letter as well?

I didn’t keep copies for first four cheques however I have copies for rest of the cheques? Do you think if I should attach with my application.

I’m going to apply it from Delhi, India. Do I need to fill VAF9 form along with appendix 1.

Many thanks

nksg

Re: get paid by cheque

Post by nksg » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 pm

It should be fine..

The best is if you explain all on the cover letter and take a letter from your employer the details of the salary paid every month.

i.e

Month/ Amount/ cheque number.

I am assuming you have the salary slips for the claimed period and bank statements with letter from your employer to support this claim.
sgbajwa wrote:I get paid by cheque from my employer and deposit it into my bank a/c within a couple of days. It shows into my bank a/c within a week of difference. Will it be any problem?

I am also going to get a letter from my employer showing the amt what I have claimed for? Could you please advise me if I should include the cheque no into covering letter as well?

I didn’t keep copies for first four cheques however I have copies for rest of the cheques? Do you think if I should attach with my application.

I’m going to apply it from Delhi, India. Do I need to fill VAF9 form along with appendix 1.

Many thanks

flytouknida

Post by flytouknida » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Include P60 also, even it not covering your whole claiming period, it gives lot of support for your claims

sgbajwa
Newly Registered

Post by sgbajwa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 am

flytouknida wrote:Include P60 also, even it not covering your whole claiming period, it gives lot of support for your claims
P60 comes after end of year however i started my job on 6th Apr09.