ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary as appeared on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

salary as appeared on bank statement

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm

hey guys,
yet another question.

my monthly salary for the second job is given in either a cheque or via bank transfer depending on the employer. I go and deposit the cheque into my bank account and it then clears and appears as Cheque Deposit with exact amount as Pay Slip on my bank statment.

Also, for BAC transfer, the company's bank account is in the name of Employer (Owner) so it appears as a bank transfer with Employers Name (not the company name) and I do get a Pay Slip for the exact amount from employer. Is that fine ?

My Pay Slips looks like http://dailyelection.files.wordpress.co ... yslip.jpeg

I have asked employer to give me a letter confirming those with contact details.
Advice please :roll:

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: salary as appeared on bank statement

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

innocentdevil wrote: my monthly salary for the second job is given in either a cheque or via bank transfer depending on the employer. I go and deposit the cheque into my bank account and it then clears and appears as Cheque Deposit with exact amount as Pay Slip on my bank statment.
Your "BAC transfer" salary method is not a problem.. but

for the cheque payment in ur 2nd job, get a letter from your employer with the below details in a table:

1.Salary Month 2.Gross Salary 3.Net Salary 4. Tax deducted 5. Cheque No. 6. dated deposited..

this letter will solve ur issue..

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm

thanks for that mate.
My plan was to get a letter from employer all the salaries transferred no matter BAC or Cheque.

Is there any sample letter to go with the the table showing salaries please?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 am

innocentdevil wrote:thanks for that mate.
My plan was to get a letter from employer all the salaries transferred no matter BAC or Cheque.

Innocent... Pls Check your PM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to confirm that Mr. xxx is an employee of yyy LTD working as dsdfs Manager since 16th August 2011.

The total gross salary received by Mr. xxxx for the period of 01-Jan 2003 till 31-Dec-2004 is £ 1232583.32. Please find a table below which shows the breakup of his salary in detail as Gross Salary, Net Salary, Salary Month, cheque no and Date Credited directly into his bank account.

SALARY DATE CREDITED GROSS SALARY NET SALARY CHEQUENo.
January 2003* 25th Jan 2003 £ 1234.32 £ 1111.19 324324
February 2003+ 29th Feb 2003 £ 1234.00 £ 1111.17 342424
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:06 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:thanks for that mate.

Innocent... Pls Check your PM
thanks Ramesh. Please check your PM. :lol:

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 am

innocentdevil wrote:thanks very much mate.

Another question, in my second job on my pay slips the number of hours say "1" and yes I do work odd hours and over weekends.

I asked the employer he says it is perfect pay slip and need not to worry about it.

Any suggestion.

Thanks
ID

yes that's fine.. even i have 1 on my monthly pay slip.. goodluck..

saqee
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Differnce in amounts on payslips and bank statements

Post by saqee » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:11 pm

I am also in the same boat but slightly in different and difficult situation.I get my salary in the form of check that i directly deposit in my bank account.However on the bank statement there are no remarks about the source of that amount.They just mention DEPOSITED.Few times i have deposited cash alongwith salary check or two salary checks simultaneously in my account.My worry is the bank nt willing to give me any explanation letter or copies of those checks neither my company is in a mood to help me out.I have attached small stickers explaning the division of amount deposited on my bank statements.
If anybody has undergone similar situation plz come forward to help me out or any advice would be highly regarded.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 am

My first salary was a cheque and I will get a letter from employer with cheque number stating the situation. On bank statement it says Cheque Deposit only but thats where the employer letter comes in action.

If you work for a company. you have right to ask for reference documents and letters and I cannot see why your company won't give you letter.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Differnce in amounts on payslips and bank statements

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 am

saqee wrote:I am also in the same boat but slightly in different and difficult situation.I get my salary in the form of check that i directly deposit in my bank account.However on the bank statement there are no remarks about the source of that amount.They just mention DEPOSITED.Few times i have deposited cash alongwith salary check or two salary checks simultaneously in my account.My worry is the bank nt willing to give me any explanation letter or copies of those checks neither my company is in a mood to help me out.I have attached small stickers explaning the division of amount deposited on my bank statements.
If anybody has undergone similar situation plz come forward to help me out or any advice would be highly regarded.
Its ur company who shd help u or will/shd give u any letter its not the bank...

on ur bankstatements u shd be able to use/find the cheque No's.(hope so..) for each deposit of ur salary.. taken them for each month make a table.. prepeare a letter and get it signed by ur employer.. if you prepare everything n request the employer with proofs they will be happy to sign for u.. if they have to prepare.. its lot of work for them so they simply reject.. (it was like that in my case, i prepared showed the proof n they signed happily..) goodluck mate..

saqee
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Differnce in amounts on payslips and bank statements

Post by saqee » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
saqee wrote:I am also in the same boat but slightly in different and difficult situation.I get my salary in the form of check that i directly deposit in my bank account.However on the bank statement there are no remarks about the source of that amount.They just mention DEPOSITED.Few times i have deposited cash alongwith salary check or two salary checks simultaneously in my account.My worry is the bank nt willing to give me any explanation letter or copies of those checks neither my company is in a mood to help me out.I have attached small stickers explaning the division of amount deposited on my bank statements.
Its ur company who shd help u or will/shd give u any letter its not the bank...

on ur bankstatements u shd be able to use/find the cheque No's.(hope so..) for each deposit of ur salary.. taken them for each month make a table.. prepeare a letter and get it signed by ur employer.. if you prepare everything n request the employer with proofs they will be happy to sign for u.. if they have to prepare.. its lot of work for them so they simply reject.. (it was like that in my case, i prepared showed the proof n they signed happily..) goodluck mate..
Thanks for the advice