ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

321/320 and got PSW in the end,need advice please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali000
Newly Registered

321/320 and got PSW in the end,need advice please

Post by ali000 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm

hi guys,
YOU ALL KNOW MY STORY BUT THIS IS THE END,,,,,,

I have applied for tier 1 general in the start of this year,but home office refused my application because they could not verify my past earnings,

they called my previous employer in my home country and a new boy who started after me told them that I have never worked there.

so home office conclude that I had never worked there and refuse my application under 321(deception) and ban me under 320 that any of my future applications will be refused for 1 year.they did not give me the right of appeal because at that time my existing visa was still valid,,,,But

because I was a genuine employee there I got all the papers again from my employer confirming my job,duration,salary and 1 letter from the guy who answer the call that he did not know the fact that I was a genuine worker there,I send all documents back to the home office and ask them for a review,

Again refused that review is not available for in country applications.

Same time My IGS visa was going to expire so I applied for PSW before 3 months but home office also refuse my this application and told me you are ban for reapplying because you had used deception in your previous application.this time they give me the right of appeal

I appealed and attend my hearing in end july without any lawyer or barrister(I went myself only) and got determination on 8 september,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you know what

I HAVE WON MY APPEAL AND I HAVE PROVE IN COURT THAT HOME OFFICE WAS WRONG.AND I WAS A REAL EMPLOYEE IN MY COMPANY IN BACK HOME

Now they will give PSW visa but I want to know

Can I ask them about tier i general visa as well? because I have prove in court that I really worked in my company.

Please tell me what are my options...

thanks a lot

ash786
BANNED

Re: 321/320 and got PSW in the end,need advice please

Post by ash786 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

ali000 wrote:hi guys,

I have applied for tier 1 general in the start of this year,but home office refused my application because they could not verify my past earnings,

they called my previous employer in my home country and a new boy who started after me told them that I have never worked there.

so home office conclude that I had never worked there and refuse my application under 321(deception) and ban me under 320 that any of my future applications will be refused for 1 year.they did not give me the right of appeal because at that time my existing visa was still valid,,,,But

because I was a genuine employee there I got all the papers again from my employer confirming my job,duration,salary and 1 letter from the guy who answer the call that he did not know the fact that I was a genuine worker there,I send all documents back to the home office and ask them for a review,

Same time My IGS visa was going to expire so I applied for PSW before 3 months but home office also refuse my this application and told me you are ban for reapplying because you had used deception in your previous application.this time they give me the right of appeal

I appealed and attend my hearing in end july without any lawyer or barrister(I went myself only) and got determination on 8 september,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you know what

I HAVE WON MY APPEAL AND I HAVE PROVE IN COURT THAT HOME OFFICE WAS WRONG.AND I WAS A REAL EMPLOYEE IN MY COMPANY IN BACK HOME

Can I ask them about tier i general visa as well? because I have prove in court that I really worked in my company.

thanks a lot
1. U can but if u appeal for PSW then u can only be given visa for PSW and not any other visa.
2. However, u can apply again for Tier 1 and if they do reject then u will win the appeal as its ben proved in the court taht u were a genuine employee.

vinny

Re: 321/320 and got PSW in the end,need advice please

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm

ali000 wrote:hi guys,

thanks a lot
Please don't make duplicate posts.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.