ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks DulhaRaja, i'll pm you.

Just want to know what you guys think the definite list of documents/evidence once should submit with the visit visa application. Now i'm going to apply for my mother all i'm doing is the same list of documents which i did for my mother-in-law and i'm hoping that because she's my mother so this time it shouldn't be a problem or do you think i should provide something additional to fulfill their requirements?

Many Thanks for your help!

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 pm

My uncle applied for his sister in law last year who is quite young.She got rejected but at the appeal the visa was allowed.Its likely more chances in appeals i think.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

freedomofspeech

student visa appeal allowed waiting for visa stamping.

Post by freedomofspeech » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 am

Hello Everyone!

I received a dissatisfied response given by the BHC, Abu Dubai stated that, On going IT problem has resolved. but right now they are saying

`` The British Embassy in Dubai is experiencing delays in their services due to on-going technical problems. The British Embassy in Dubai will be closed on Sunday 20 and Monday 21 September on account of the Eid Al Fitr Public Holidays. In addition, due to Staff Training the British Embassy in Dubai will be closed on Tuesday 29 September. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.`` :cry:

I think same will be the case here in BHC, Islamabad because both embassies are prabably linked with each other.

1 month and 1 week passed away, since I submitted my passport after an allowed appeal ( student visa ). I think they will return my passport after Eid. :roll:

See, No progress at all ???? I think , I should forget about my passport. :? Though, my commencement date is , 26 october 2009.

RASHI
Newly Registered

After allowed appeals

Post by RASHI » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 am

Hi All, Question regarding the delays after allowed appeals was raised in House of Common in jan 2007, please read the following or go to the link: (same story after two & half years, who says they care)

Islamabad: Entry Clearance Office
Sir Gerald Kaufman: To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if she will take steps to inquire into the reasons for the recent failures by the Entry Clearance Office in Islamabad to grant visas following successful appeals. [116624]

31 Jan 2007 : Column 387W

Margaret Beckett: We acknowledge that there have been delays in the visa section in Islamabad between the allowing of an appeal and the subsequent issue of a visa.

These were largely due to volumes of appeals and a staff shortage during the summer period last year. A new Head of the Appeals Section was appointed to the Visa Section in Islamabad at the end of last summer to address these issues.

In addition, there were previously delays with the unaccompanied diplomatic bag, through which until recently all appeals have been forwarded to Islamabad. However, since early January all appeal determinations are now emailed directly to the Visa Section in Islamabad from the Home Office. This will result in a much quicker turn around and the ability to track appeal determinations sent.

With the appointment of the Head of the Appeals Section, an increase in the entry clearance officer contingent at post and the electronic despatch of appeal determinations, the Visa Section in Islamabad hopes to significantly reduce the delay in the issue of allowed appeal visas.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/p ... 1w0017.htm

freedomofspeech

Student Visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 am

RASHI:---If these questions were raised in parliment then I am sure it will work. As far as shortage of staff is concerned, I think this is not our matter because we have given timescale by Gerrys and BHC and we were supposed to get answer on provided timescale. Thanks for uptade.

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry guys taking this thread off-topic again, but i'm really confused in how to apply for mother after rejection of my mother-in-law and lots of other applicants. If you can clear me on just one thing i would really appreciate that

Based on the rejections these days i'm thinking to apply for my mother by making my father as the main sponsor instead of myself BUT the only confusion i've is my father bank statement is not that strong the balance is hardly Rs.300,000 and the kind of business he does there's no proper paperwork.
Do you still think i should make my father the main sponsor?

Many Thanks
Faraz

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Well, if there is no proper paper then I would suggest you, not to apply because BHC knows every single happening in pakistan. In fact they have very clever pakistani staff in the Embassy and they always want the best of everything. To be honest, 70 to 80 % pakistani people refused due to insufficient funds and improper documents.

I was refused because i forgot to submit Tax documents nothing else.Similarly, your one single mistake will refuse your application.

Hope you understood. :wink:

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

How about if someone's father is retired? or doing nothing? they can't produce all these documents can they?

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Well, If this is the case then you need to fill up the forms truthfully. :arrow: They may take evidence of house ownership..bank balance..etc. They decide based on the form . They would need a Planned itinerary and be able to articulate the reasons for their trip..Tourism..Meeting Family. Be confident and truthful. Its more than any documents. Carry whatever possible and don't try to inflate a/c.

Inshallah everything gonna be okay.

scholarshk

UK visa delays Pakistan rock star

Post by scholarshk » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

UK visa delays Pakistan rock star

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8174267.stm

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think house is empty.

freedomofspeech

student visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 pm

keep messaging yar , I am alone here. :(

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm

EID MUBARAK TO ALL.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Eid Mubarak..............................

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Happy eid to all and damn to the uk Embassy!!!!!
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

scholarshk

Opening days

Post by scholarshk » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 pm

BHC will remain close on 21st and 22nd Sep. But will open on 23rd (Wednesday).

Same goes for Gerrys. So if anyone needs to visit them, they can on 23rd.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

scholarshk,

what about your visa man? any updates?

Regards,

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Well guys..look at the stats for the months of AUG 09 for visa processing guide line time. Its shows only 258 settlement visa applications were sent to UKBA from Pakistan. I dont think there are much appeal cases in those settlement cases application on allowed appeals. seems there are not working on it as appeal cases are simple cases and it doesnt require further verifications as it already passes throught so many verifications & checks and in the end the JUDGE gives his decision in the favor of the appellant. As i applied from Karachi. they only dealt with 11 applications from karachi for settlement cases.

Regards,

scholarshk

Post by scholarshk » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 am

TOPGUN wrote:scholarshk,

what about your visa man? any updates?

Regards,
Still Waiting as usual

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 pm

On 17 Sep 09, I have receieved an e-mail by British High Commission, Islamabad that, my inquiry has been forwarded to casework section and they will update me accordingly. :cry:

6 weeks passed since I submitted my passport after an allowed appeal. However, My course commencement date is 26th of October. Hope I will get e-mail soon. :wink:

I do believe that, All appeal allowed applicants will get thier passport with visa endorsed. Inshallah.... Be optimistic because optimism is the key of success. :wink:

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 pm

on 17 september 2009, I have received an email by BHC , Islamabad that, my Visa enquiry has been forwarded to casework officer and they will update me accordingly. :cry:

6 weeks passed since I submitted my passport at Gerrys fedex, Khi after an appeal allowed (student visa). My commencement date is 26th of October.

Hope I will get Email soon. :wink:

Optimism is the key of success.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Eid mubarak to all
Last edited by freedomofspeech on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Any progress :?:
Last edited by freedomofspeech on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 pm

:D
Last edited by freedomofspeech on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:45 pm

:wink: