ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Funds

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khokhar80

Evidence of Funds

Post by khokhar80 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi,
I am confused by one agent who are sitting outside Fedex office that evidence of money must be supported with documents where you got the money. I have not seen in the Tier 4 Guidance, only read that it should be in applicant's personal account or parents. He is saying that i have to give affidavit from my uncle who has borrowed me funds.

Anyone, please advice.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Evidence of Funds

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi
khokhar80 wrote:Hi,

I am confused by one agent who are sitting outside FedEx office that evidence of money must be supported with documents where you got the money. I have not seen in the Tier 4 Guidance, only read that it should be in applicant's personal account or parents. He is saying that i have to give affidavit from my uncle who has borrowed me funds.

Anyone, please advice.
If you have funds in your bank account then fine.No need for evidence

If your funds are in your parents account then you need sponsorship letter from your parents.

He is saying that i have to give affidavit from my uncle who has borrowed me funds.
Nonsense.Tell him shut your mouth and get out.

May be this was case in old rules but in new tier rules No.

UK_Banned_Member