ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(generaL) innitial applications---

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lemango
Newly Registered

Tier1(generaL) innitial applications---

Post by lemango » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

hi all,

plz help me with the following issues i came acrross while filling the form.

1.i dont hv ICFN(Identity card for foreign nationals) what I am supposed to say coz the form doesnt ask whrt I hv one.

2.after living in Ireland questions(which I have not) it ask for job occuppancy title....but the from says go directly to othersection if i hv not.
does this mean i hv to fill it only if I hv stayed in Ireland or what??

3.since mine is initial applications.obvisuoly I dont hv to fill extended applications part...but do i hv to include the blank pages or can simply take them out...(must seem silly this question....but i m just being paranoid and dont want HO to give stupid reasons for refusal)

4.same as above for representative..(I dont hv one) plz advice whtr I need to include them even tho i dont hv to fill it.

I am going to make this applicatiion next week so really appreciate your reply asap.

thx for reading......

cheers

sujyo

Re: Tier1(generaL) innitial applications---

Post by sujyo » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 pm

lemango wrote:hi all,

1.i dont hv ICFN(Identity card for foreign nationals) what I am supposed to say coz the form doesnt ask whrt I hv one.

I also didnt have one and i have said NOT APPLICABLE - NOT ISSUED

2.after living in Ireland questions(which I have not) it ask for job occuppancy title....but the from says go directly to othersection if i hv not.

YES I DIDNT STAY IN IRELAND AND I WENT TO THE NEXT SECTION. THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY IF U STAY IN IRELAND.

3.since mine is initial applications.obvisuoly I dont hv to fill extended applications part...but do i hv to include the blank pages or can simply take them out...(must seem silly this question....but i m just being paranoid and dont want HO to give stupid reasons for refusal)

NOT BALE TO UNDERSTAND THE QUE

4.same as above for representative..(I dont hv one) plz advice whtr I need to include them even tho i dont hv to fill it.

THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING THROUGH A AGENT OR A REPRESETATIVE.

I HAD NO REPRESENTATIVE AND I HAVE KEPT IT BLANK

I am going to make this applicatiion next week so really appreciate your reply asap.

thx for reading......

NOTE; I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION ON 15TH AND AWAITING RESULTS SO THIS IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH M
Y APPLICATION .

cheers

lemango
Newly Registered

Post by lemango » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 am

sujyo wrote:

did u take out the pages intended to be fiiled by those applying to extend HSMP? o did u just leave them blank??

NOTE; I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION ON 15TH AND AWAITING RESULTS SO THIS IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH M
Y APPLICATION .

ok.xcelent mate...thx for the reply...and all thee best for u for a sucessful one.cud I ask u whrt thats an initial application coz mine is.
and hw did u post it? anyy cheaper and secure way in royal mail?

Code: Select all

[b]But,i wud hv a peace of mind....if some one who aleady got HSMP or profssional ppl confirm this? thx[/b]
[/i]

cheers

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Post by crowbar6 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am

lemango wrote:
sujyo wrote:

did u take out the pages intended to be fiiled by those applying to extend HSMP? o did u just leave them blank??

Y APPLICATION .

ok.xcelent mate...thx for the reply...and all thee best for u for a sucessful one.cud I ask u whrt thats an initial application coz mine is.
and hw did u post it? anyy cheaper and secure way in royal mail?

Code: Select all

[b]But,i wud hv a peace of mind....if some one who aleady got HSMP or profssional ppl confirm this? thx[/b]
[/i]

cheers
Always send the application form with all pages intact and in same order, i.e., page number, even if some sections have not been filled-out because they are not applicable to your case.
Regards,
crowbar6

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

Leave it blank

dont get confused.. but u can fill the job title part or leave it.. i think it is a mistake in the application.. relating job title to ireland.. which doesnt make sense.. but u fill it or leave job title does not make any bad effect on ur application..

Send all the pages if they are not related to u.. i know it weighs more to send my post or costs more.. but such is life.. fill all that are related to you n leave blank those not and send all sheets

thx for reading......

cheers