ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i lost education, money, mind, visa pls help me to overcome

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lookhelp
Newly Registered

i lost education, money, mind, visa pls help me to overcome

Post by lookhelp » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 pm

hi
i got a 2 year student visa in 2008.unfortunately i got a big problem once i came here, i lost my whole money.a person ask me £10000 from my course fee to his business and he promises me that he will back me in a month time but he didn't and he is disappear now. later when ever i ask for the money he try to gave me some trouble by showing some document related to terrorist organization and i was helpless that time. then i shifted out of city and reported to the police still they didn't do anything for me even a victim support. i ask them for victim support because i was mentally disturbed. now i came back to london and talk to my university whether they can arrange a student loan or something but they are not giving loan for oversees students. now i didn't attend the university for last 10 month and i haven't got any money to continue my study can any one help me on this situation. now i lost the education , money, mind, visa

i hope u understand my situation
thank you in advance

lookhelp
Newly Registered

Re: i lost education, money, mind, visa pls help me to overc

Post by lookhelp » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:05 pm

lookhelp wrote:hi
i got a 2 year student visa in 2008.unfortunately i got a big problem once i came here, i lost my whole money.a person ask me £10000 from my course fee to his business and he promises me that he will back me in a month time but he didn't and he is disappear now. later when ever i ask for the money he try to gave me some trouble by showing some document related to terrorist organization and i was helpless that time. then i shifted out of city and reported to the police still they didn't do anything for me even a victim support. i ask them for victim support because i was mentally disturbed. now i came back to london and talk to my university whether they can arrange a student loan or something but they are not giving loan for oversees students. now i didn't attend the university for last 10 month and i haven't got any money to continue my study can any one help me on this situation. now i lost the education , money, mind, visa

i hope u understand my situation
thank you in advance

looking help
can anyone help me pls

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Not really.

I think u should prepare to leave the UK before you get chucked out with a ban.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 pm

lookhelp

Victim Support is an organisation that provides support to victims of crime:

http://www.victimsupport.com/help%20for%20victims
Our trained volunteers offer:

•someone to talk to in confidence
•information on police and court procedures
•help in dealing with other organisations
•information about compensation and insurance
•links to other sources of help.
Anyone affected by crime can get our help, either direct from our local branches or through the Victim Supportline. And if you chose to report a crime to the police you'll hear from us automatically within a couple of days (unless you tell the police not to pass on your details to us)
They may be able to help you in some ways, but it is not an organisation that could get your £10k back from someone.

You could also go to the police again.

If you are having mental health problems or you feel like you have lost your mind over this, you should really go to see your GP.

As long as you are not working full time in term time you have not breached your conditions of stay in the UK. Keep any crime reference numbers from the Police in case you need to explain why you have not been studying to UKBA in the future.

I know £10,000 is a lot of money, but this seems the right amount for just one year in the UK.

There are horrible people in the world unfortunately.

There are good colleges that offer courses leading to recognised degrees that are cheaper then going to the university itself.

If a degree is your aim and you cannot stay in the UK, South Africa has some good universities that do distance learning at a fraction of the cost of studying in the UK.

Regards

PP

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 am

why dont u go and get help from police, report a complain against that guy. tht guy is sole responsible for your situation. goodluck

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Wanderer wrote:Not really.

You don't have to be so harsh at him! He has got enough troubles.
none

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

evabeva wrote:

Harsh?

I was speaking the truth, the facts, helping him in fact, if he continues to hang around not studying and on an invalid visa he'll possibly be removed and banned. If he goes ASAP he may get away with it and can return to UK in the future.

No point in sugar-coating things.

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Wanderer wrote:
evabeva wrote:

Harsh?

I was speaking the truth, the facts, helping him in fact, if he continues to hang around not studying and on an invalid visa he'll possibly be removed and banned. If he goes ASAP he may get away with it and can return to UK in the future.

ok I understand but if you replied to him like you quoted me now, it's more of warm answer rather than just a line of 2-3 words to leave the country or otherwise he will get a ban.

regards :)
none

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Wanderer wrote:
evabeva wrote:

Harsh?

Come on now Wanderer, you should know by now that you're not allowed to tell the truth when it comes to situations like this :lol:

I doubt that he's filed a police report, or if he did then i bet he didn't mention the terrorist part that he mentioned on here, because they would've done something at the very least. As Wanderer said, the best thing he can do is file the report, then leave the country before he gets found out and banned. If he's at a genuine university then there's a good chance that he'd have been reported for non-attendance by now so the advice to leave before being banned is good.

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

meats wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
evabeva wrote:

Harsh?

Come on now Wanderer, you should know by now that you're not allowed to tell the truth when it comes to situations like this :lol:
hahahah no need to be this ironic! :lol:
none

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:58 pm

And, lending ten grand to a stranger? Come on...

I won't even give the Big Issue seller a quid cos I can't be 100% sure he's genuine! He could be a terrorist disguised as a Big Issue seller saving up for a nuclear warhead.

It's possible.

And do 'Terrorist Organisations' have 'some document'? Like letterheaded paper 'Al Quaeda Terrorists Ltd, incorporated in Afghanistan, guaranteed made-to-measure atrocities or your money back' (or not)?

Whilst I sympathise with the guy if he's been scammed but there is a lot of truth in the statement 'a fool and his money are soon parted'.

Now that's harsh!

But most of me thinks this whole 'roman' is most possibly of dubious veracity.

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Wanderer wrote:And, lending ten grand to a stranger? Come on...

I won't even give the Big Issue seller a quid cos I can't be 100% sure he's genuine! He could be a terrorist disguised as a Big Issue seller saving up for a nuclear warhead.

It's possible.

And do 'Terrorist Organisations' have 'some document'? Like letterheaded paper 'Al Quaeda Terrorists Ltd, incorporated in Afghanistan, guaranteed made-to-measure atrocities or your money back' (or not)?

Whilst I sympathise with the guy if he's been scammed but there is a lot of truth in the statement 'a fool and his money are soon parted'.

Now that's harsh!

But most of me thinks this whole 'roman' is most possibly of dubious veracity.
haha lol

yeah probably you're right , how can a person be that genuine to lend money to people they don't even know! :roll:
none

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi

Home office would not be interested how you were robbed and by whom.

They would be interested weather you qualify and meet immigration rules or not.

So Wanderer is not wrong on advice.

Weather apply for visa extension but how you would satisfy study performance.Very difficult really

UK_Banned_Member