ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

positivesolitude

ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT

Post by positivesolitude » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Hello ALl

If I am extending my leave to remain HSMP under Tier 1 ,do I need evidence for english language or if I have previously claimed under HSMP ,I dont need to provide any evidence.What do I write on the cover please.

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT

Post by cheshiregoan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 pm

positivesolitude wrote:Hello ALl

If I am extending my leave to remain HSMP under Tier 1 ,do I need evidence for english language or if I have previously claimed under HSMP ,I dont need to provide any evidence.What do I write on the cover please.
Since you are already on HSMP you don't need to provide proof for English once again.

On the form you can tick that you have previously satisfied the English language requirement.

On the cover letter you can mention that you not provided any evidence for your Educational Qualifications and English Language as you had provided these in your initial HSMP application.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

positivesolitude

Thank You

Post by positivesolitude » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Thank you for your prompt response cheshireagoan