ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can somebody take my stress out.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheekyvirgin

Can somebody take my stress out.

Post by cheekyvirgin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi

My PWS visa is expiring on may 2010 and that will be 8 years for me in the UK, and still need to years to qualify for the ILR.

Please help me how can i extend my stay, as i am so stress to think about it. I have my wife and one 2 months old baby living with me who was born in the UK.

If i get back to student visa then i need to show whole course fee plus the dependent money which i can not at the moment that much.

Is there any cheap available option for me to get my extension.

Please reply on serious advice.

Regards

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm

1) Go for Tier1(General) or
2) Go for Student Visa but for a college or uni which accepts tution fees in instalments, in this case you hav to only worry about maintenance fund.

Regards,
Kash

ash786
BANNED

Re: Can somebody take my stress out.

Post by ash786 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hi

My PWS visa is expiring on may 2010 and that will be 8 years for me in the UK, and still need to years to qualify for the ILR.

Please help me how can i extend my stay, as i am so stress to think about it. I have my wife and one 2 months old baby living with me who was born in the UK.

If i get back to student visa then i need to show whole course fee plus the dependent money which i can not at the moment that much.

Is there any cheap available option for me to get my extension.

Please reply on serious advice.

Regards
1. Tier 2 is another option but u wud need a sponsor company to issue u a certificate.