ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Fees issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Daslimy1

Tier 1 Dependent Fees issue

Post by Daslimy1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 pm

My Spouse is applying for her Tier1 application from india soon and I will be applying along as a dependent applicant. Could anyone please tell me the visa fee for a dependent application when applied along with the main applicants application.

Main application Fee as I understand is Rs 57400, if any what would be the amount as both of us will be applying together because I was under the impression that when applied with main applicant its free for dependent..

Thanks

Cheers!
Everything comes to an end eventully...

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Fees issue

Post by cheshiregoan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Daslimy1 wrote:My Spouse is applying for her Tier1 application from india soon and I will be applying along as a dependent applicant. Could anyone please tell me the visa fee for a dependent application when applied along with the main applicants application.

Main application Fee as I understand is Rs 57400, if any what would be the amount as both of us will be applying together because I was under the impression that when applied with main applicant its free for dependent..

Thanks

Cheers!
The VFS website lists dependants as having to pay the same fee as the main applicant, which seems a bit odd.

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/visafees.aspx

Category: Points Based System (PBS)
Tier 1 general applicant 57400
Dependant of tier 1 general applicant 57400

I would advise you to contact VFS and ask them if this fee also applies to dependants applying at the same time, as from within the UK you would need to pay £820 for the main applicant and £50 for each dependant in your situation.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks for your reply...I just emailed VFS waiting for a reply...has anyone else applied together recently?

Cheers!

Daslimy1

Post by Daslimy1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 am

Haven't herd back from VFS yet..anyone have any inputs..