ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier-1 applied

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasif_2003

tier-1 applied

Post by sasif_2003 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Applied on 14/09/2009 and still the vfs site shows application forwarded to BHC.Can I send mail to get status or should I wait for some time?

thanks

vish_shan

Re: tier-1 applied

Post by vish_shan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

sasif_2003 wrote:Applied on 14/09/2009 and still the vfs site shows application forwarded to BHC.Can I send mail to get status or should I wait for some time?

thanks
It will show the same status until you get the result. Also its been just a week so you cant expect a result with in a week. Just keep checking and hopefully after third week your status might change. The BHC will never reveal the status and the result. so just have patience and wait.

Cheers
Vish

chrisonrails
Newly Registered

Post by chrisonrails » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:45 pm

May ask what is vfs and BHC? Where can I check the status of my application? Thanks very much for your help
sasif_2003 wrote:Applied on 14/09/2009 and still the vfs site shows application forwarded to BHC.Can I send mail to get status or should I wait for some time?

thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

i remember that BHC/vfs sends only 2messages
1. application forwarded to BHC
2. decision taken and documents despatched by blue dart..

yes, please give it some time or send sms to the no. they provided with your passport no. and you shd have further updates..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm

chrisonrails wrote:May ask what is vfs and BHC? Where can I check the status of my application? Thanks very much for your help
VFS - Visa Facilitation Service
BHC - British High commission

you can send sms to the no they provided on the fee receipt..