ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings - HSBC online statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vimal1206
Newly Registered

Previous earnings - HSBC online statements

Post by vimal1206 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 am

Hi all,

I had an urgent clarification regarding the bank statements for my previous earnings.
I had printed out the online pdfs from hsbc site and went to the bank branch and got them signed and sealed on each page for the 12 month statements.

In addition to this, is a letter of authenticity of these printouts required from the bank?
I asked for the same and HSBC is unwilling to give such an authenticity letter as they say they dont issue such letters and the printouts are already attested.

Please advise. My visa submission is on sept. 25. Waiting for all your suggestions.

Thanks,
Vimal.

vimal1206
Newly Registered

Re: Previous earnings - HSBC online statements

Post by vimal1206 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Any suggestions anyone please?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm

it has been discussed that not all the HSBC branches oblige your request and provide letter for the maintenance funds as we require.. i too have an account with them and i still remember i wasted my half day off to go n request;

saying that they are very good in providing DUP copies of the bankstatements at request, i donno how important it is for you to send ur application by 25th sept.. if it is not that then i would advice you to call their customercare right away and request them to send you the original bankstatements for the previous months to your home address.. and you shd get them in 4-5days..

and in that case u dont need any letter to be submitted..

goodluck

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:56 pm

i have got my Maintenance funds money in HSBC account. been to branch, they say they would print and stamp them for me but there won't be my address on those yet there will be account number malarki on them. I would get a visiting card of the personnel who prints and stamps them for you and I believe they should be accepted.

Hope this helps.

vimal1206
Newly Registered

Post by vimal1206 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm

thnks tvn_ramesh and innocentdevil for your suggestions.
This is for my previous earnings stuff that I had to approach hsbc as my corporate account is unfortunately with this bank.

i did ask about the bank statements that they will give/send. they themselves said that it wont have hsbc logo and it will be in plain paper. it wont have my address, just the account number . The bank official in the bank branch showed me a sample of how it would look like. My name is also shortened with my first name just being initials and the second name expanded.

What i did manage to get was an address proof letter (on their letter head) which states that I have been holding an account with them since such and such date.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 am

vimal1206 wrote:thnks tvn_ramesh and innocentdevil for your suggestions.
This is for my previous earnings stuff that I had to approach hsbc as my corporate account is unfortunately with this bank.

i did ask about the bank statements that they will give/send. they themselves said that it wont have hsbc logo and it will be in plain paper. it wont have my address, just the account number . The bank official in the bank branch showed me a sample of how it would look like. My name is also shortened with my first name just being initials and the second name expanded.

What i did manage to get was an address proof letter (on their letter head) which states that I have been holding an account with them since such and such date.
for bank statements which are supplied by bank and stamped at one of the branches it is pretty normal not to have YOUR ADDRESS on them but they will contain YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, SORT CODE, BANK HEADED PAPER WITH BANK LOGO which is what is required by Home Office. :wink:

vimal1206
Newly Registered

Got my Tier1 Visa

Post by vimal1206 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello guys,

Submitted my application on 25th sept. and got my tier1 visa yesterday (Oct. 13).

Thanks for all ur inputs.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Got my Tier1 Visa

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 pm

vimal1206 wrote:Hello guys,

Submitted my application on 25th sept. and got my tier1 visa yesterday (Oct. 13).

Congrats Vimal.. good job.. wish you goodluck in ur future stay in UK..

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: Got my Tier1 Visa

Post by imran22 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm

vimal1206 wrote:Hello guys,

Vimal your visa is issued at CROYDON or DURHAM?

vimal1206
Newly Registered

Post by vimal1206 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:16 am

imran22,

I had submitted my tier-1 application from Bangalore VFS (India).

So,my visa is issued from chennai.

Thanks,
Vimal.