ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) premium service without husband

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bongaye
Newly Registered

flr(m) premium service without husband

Post by bongaye » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm

i just wish to find out if i could go for my premium service FLRM without husband since he will be working and wont be able to attend the appointment with me?or must he be there?He is a permanent resident in the UK and we got married two months ago in my home country. iam non eu iam presently in the UK on a student visa which is still current.

any sugestions please

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:03 am

They may require proof that he is present and settled in the UK.

Perhaps evidence to show that you abided by the conditions of your student visa, e.g. your attendance records at your educational establishment; that you didn't work over your limit, etc.
Last edited by vinny on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

You would also need a letter from your husband explaining why he isn't attending the appointment with you.

bongaye
Newly Registered

Re: flr(m) premium service without husband

Post by bongaye » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

bongaye wrote:i just wish to find out if i could go for my premium service FLRM without husband since he will be working and wont be able to attend the appointment with me?or must he be there?He is a permanent resident in the UK and we got married two months ago in my home country. iam non eu iam presently in the UK on a student visa which is still current.

any sugestions please
iam very regular at school and have got some certificates to prove that. i dont work yet but have got evidence of all the western union money transfer of all money sent to me on a regular basis to support my studies.i also just got my CRB last week and will be starting work soon.should i wait till i start work?or go with crb and explain to them?

we have all documents to prove that he is resident here permanently.
no problem with that.

got alot of evidence but just kept wondering what they will say if he is not there.will let him wtite a letter.thanks for the idea.any more contributions?
i need more advice please.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 am

Perhaps his employers can write a letter confirming that he is required at work.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:05 am

You won't be free to work without restriction on your student visa until you've actually been granted FLR(M). If you're applying in person you will have to submit your student records to show that you have been attending your course as per the conditions of your student visa.