ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent application changes

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jitendar
Newly Registered

dependent application changes

Post by jitendar » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:37 pm

I was planing to apply for extension, but just checking it now have realized that the footer of form for dependent has changed. I have the one with 06/09 and the one available on net is 08/09. I checked the site it no where declares that form has changed. Neither could I figure out what has changed. The first page in both the forms the one I have and the new one says that its applicable from 1st June 2009.
Any idea, do I need a fresh printout? I know logically it will be right to fill it again but pratically they have been updating these forms so frequently that its a burden to reprint and fill it again :) My form is a bit old as was declared as invalid due to photos in mid aug and was awaiting for fresh statements form bank.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

U mean to say depedents have to apply with a separate form along with the main applicant??

ukjobaspirer

Re: dependent application changes

Post by ukjobaspirer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:57 am

jitendar wrote:I was planing to apply for extension, but just checking it now have realized that the footer of form for dependent has changed. I have the one with 06/09 and the one available on net is 08/09. I checked the site it no where declares that form has changed. Neither could I figure out what has changed. The first page in both the forms the one I have and the new one says that its applicable from 1st June 2009.
Any idea, do I need a fresh printout? I know logically it will be right to fill it again but pratically they have been updating these forms so frequently that its a burden to reprint and fill it again :) My form is a bit old as was declared as invalid due to photos in mid aug and was awaiting for fresh statements form bank.
yes. you would need to take a fresh printout and send it again. There is a question added in section H though it doesn't affect Tier1 General dependant.

ukjobaspirer

Post by ukjobaspirer » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 am

Duvvuri wrote:U mean to say depedents have to apply with a separate form along with the main applicant??
yes. Dependants have to fill a separate form.