ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

still not getting any responce from BHC what they are doing.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigsy83

still not getting any responce from BHC what they are doing.

Post by jigsy83 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

[color=red]:( i had applied in tier 4 on 17/7/2009. till this date not a single reply from the BHC. and in vfs site only had stick the same answer your application is forwarded to bhc blabla bla... i m so much tierd for my answer..whatever it should be positive or negative plz plz any one can help me. i cant decide to take a step for my future carrier.my college is already started at london. on 31 augast what should i do........i had mail to postmaster.gov.co.uk and no reply from there also...many phone no. i got and also ring them but no answer...why why they are taking so much time what they want ......its already reach 3 month..any officer of bhc or a authorised candidate can tell me the way to reach my application ..i track my application 100 time in a day on site .......so plz give me some way or i withdraw my application.....

your answer will be very kind to me......

regards.

JIGSY83[color=red][/color][/color]

gourav
Newly Registered

Post by gourav » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:32 am

Can you tell me from which college did you apply. Is your college is in the sponsors list?

evabeva

Re: still not getting any responce from BHC what they are do

Post by evabeva » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

jigsy83 wrote::( i had applied in tier 4 on 17/7/2009. till this date not a single reply from the BHC. and in vfs site only had stick the same answer your application is forwarded to bhc blabla bla... i m so much tierd for my answer..whatever it should be positive or negative plz plz any one can help me. i cant decide to take a step for my future carrier.my college is already started at london. on 31 augast what should i do........i had mail to postmaster.gov.co.uk and no reply from there also...many phone no. i got and also ring them but no answer...why why they are taking so much time what they want ......its already reach 3 month..any officer of bhc or a authorised candidate can tell me the way to reach my application ..i track my application 100 time in a day on site .......so plz give me some way or i withdraw my application.....

your answer will be very kind to me......

regards.

JIGSY83

I am really sorry to hear this. I am in the same situation as you. I don't have any answers too. My uni started on 21st and they said if I don't attend by 1st of cotober, they won't accept me for the course, defer it next year!

So annoying, a yes or no answer it's all we need, not wait this long! :roll:

Hope you get it!
none

jigsy83

Re: still not getting any responce from BHC what they are do

Post by jigsy83 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:58 am

hi evabeva where are you from and where you had applied from...not to worry about that ..till ur visa not come and when u get visa...u can join in second semester..when its start...colleges have ways for international students they can send another visa letter also..are you had applied by any consultant (britsh council register) if yes then its him responcibility to do everything...so not to wory dear just wait...and on which base ur had applied for which college.......tell me some detail i will help you....tc