ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

purpura
Newly Registered

Post by purpura » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 am

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 am

LEo2009 wrote:Why are U guys only blaming students?
Personally I am not just blaming the students. There are clearly other parties at fault as well. But that doesn't excuse the behavior of the "students" who didn't actually study.
John

LEo2009

We must be impartial.

Post by LEo2009 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 am

I never said that student are very innocent and they are not responsible at all. Yes, they are responsible for involving themselves in such kind of malicious activities. I don't want to involve myself in one more argument or strange examples which I have seen loads of times.

But what I want to say that if UKBA or AIT have to slove this case very properly, it should look the broad picture of this whole DRAMA. Because what I think while only punishing students and leave the real culprits is not Justice. And if this all drama comes on media as it had already been on BBC but what happenes if it goes furthur. Here, my point is UKBA & AIT are not only doing injustice but also spoiling the name of BRITIAN as well. What message they are giving to the world. Because the students who are being refused are quite a large in numbers.

On one hand, we say that we provide the best education and we have some of the best colleges and universities in the world. But on the other hand our system who checks how these universities and colleges how they are running is full of irregularities & inconsistancies. For God sake how irreponsible they can be!

But who I am to decide who is what & why? But being a normal & impartial observer, I don't see students whole responsible. Because there are many many thinngs which were not even touched in this whole DRAMA ( As I said earlier). But again it is an other storey if you all want to put all the responsibility to the students to hide all those irregularities and inconsistancies done by UKBA. Why do we blame students that they should report about college. Because they are weak and don't have any status to fight for. Don't take me wrong, they should. But what UKBA was doing OR what those INSTITUTES were doing who gave some sort of award to some colleges by which they issue some sort of DIPLOMAS?????????????????????????????? They are get paid to do their jobs properly which they didn't do and waste our TAX money so they are resposible.

Catch U later.......... Got to go......

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 am

LEo2009, as you will know, UKBA have tightened up their procedures very considerably. Student visas, as such, are no longer issued, and their replacement, Tier 4, is a lot more organised, and much more difficult for non-genuine students to break.
John

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:59 pm

John wrote:LEo2009, as you will know, UKBA have tightened up their procedures very considerably. Student visas, as such, are no longer issued, and their replacement, Tier 4, is a lot more organised, and much more difficult for non-genuine students to break.
bro,
things are not still organised. getting student visa is lot more easirer and still pupils are victim of this system. in recent months lots of students coing from all over the world not knowing that they are wasting their money. u know why..... before coming here pupils don't know the educational system or institutions here. people think that this is very hi-tech country there is not any fraud or whatsoever. so called visa colleges described by whoever or whatever sense....... now turn into tier 4 colleges .....but qulity of education is still not upto standard...though ukba tighten up these colleges.......ultimately students fall prey into huge fraud. they are chaging 4 to 5k from each students and these colleges are booming up i mean making money in very short time instead giving no quality education.
can you tell me how many colleges has been shut down by ukba?

banglapola
Newly Registered

Post by banglapola » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 am

Hi! Guys I read all your comments on this forum. Here is my view regarding this issue:
These first world countries had started a business in the name of world class education. I am doing my ACCA in Professional level and did my MBA before i left my country. I can't see a lot of difference in Education quality in broader sense.
I am also having same problem with CCL course as UKBA inform me i can't have Post-study work permit from ACCA Course even with the Oxford Brookes Bachelor certificate a year before. Although now-a-days UKBA have started to provide post-study work visa on that.So, i did my PGDP from CCL and now my student visa even has been refused.
I don't know who to blame it for!
I don't think UKBA had any intention to sort out the system. The Government has found out great way to earn foreign curreny.
So, Planning to leave this country soon.

ccl_vic
Newly Registered

Ccl_Update

Post by ccl_vic » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm

CCL Update

Hi Guys
Ryt this to update all of you here that we are having a final meeting on this coming monday.

So i would want all of you to come on this monday (date 21-09-2009) and get yourself registered with us,we are about 80 students of CCL and we need all of you to join us and fight for your future. We can help each other by doing this.(I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHERE TO COME AND WHAT TIME)

You can be in contact with HASH or ASHA or RIZOO for an update,just PM me your number or your email address and we will bE in touch.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 am

whats the update of Monday meeting??

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 am

EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU.

HAPPY EID

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 am

Has anyone of the CCL guys left the country? Please share your experience here.

Also I want to know if you leave the country before your hearing and take back your case, what will happen at airport? Do they stamp your passport with some wired stamp? Or visa cancelled stamp?

Do we get our tax back? If yes can they transfer to someone else's account as your might close your bank account before leaving the country? How many years of tax can you get back? One year or for your entire stay?

Or what else is to be noted while leaving the UK?

Thanks.

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 am

You get a really nice Muffin Basket and a selection of English Jam to remember your visit. :D

But in all seriousness I think you may be able to claim back a certain portion for the first year that you were here but it will vary by circumstance quite a lot.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 am

How many years of tax can you get back? One year or for your entire stay?
A nice thought! If you stop work part-way through a tax year, such as the current 2009-2010 tax year, you might be eligible to get back some of the tax you have paid this year.

That is, the way the tax tables work, if paid monthly, you get the benefit of 1/12 of your Personal Allowance each month, so if you stop work part-way through the tax year there will be some Personal Allowance that has not yet been utilised, meaning a repayment would be due.

The repayment can be mandated so that it is paid to someone else.
John

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 am

contact taxback.com for precise details..u will get the check at your home address..they charge12.5%for the service.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 pm

John wrote:
A nice thought! If you stop work part-way through a tax year, such as the current 2009-2010 tax year, you might be eligible to get back some of the tax you have paid this year.

That is, the way the tax tables work, if paid monthly, you get the benefit of 1/12 of your Personal Allowance each month, so if you stop work part-way through the tax year there will be some Personal Allowance that has not yet been utilised, meaning a repayment would be due.

Thanks for the information John
Also I want to know if you leave the country before your hearing and take back your case, what will happen at airport? Do they stamp your passport with some wired stamp? Or visa cancelled stamp?
Please put some light on above issue as well.
Thanks.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
John wrote:

hi tf,

those people whose passport were held at airport, their visas are alreday cancelled, two cross and written cancelled on the visa, that is for sure, i have seen my passport and got my visa cancelled, second, if u go back and u have ur passport wid u they will not cancel ur visa, if it was refused then they try to create issue but u can take those appeal papers and tell them the situation, in that case it should be alright, i have given u the answers according to my confirm knowledge, hope it helps.

Thanks for the information John
Please put some light on above issue as well.
Thanks.

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

CCL Update

Post by HitmaN2009 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm

To All CCL Victims,

Quick update:-

We will be announcing our next scheduled CCL Association group meeting soon for the case update. We now have around 65 people in the group with 42 "confirmed" students who have registered & paid. Thank you to everyone for the tremendous response we have received in the past two weeks. Every contribution from each & everyone is highly appreciated.

We have begun the first phase of the case which is filing the records of confirmed students with the law firm as discussed in the previous meeting. Do keep in touch with me for any changes & update as I might not be able to post every update on this forum due to lack of time & busy schedule.

For those of you who are new or for people who have already lost their appeals & reconsiderations you can still join us. We are gathering a group of students to fight the decision of the CCL lead case in the High court. Depending on the overall expenses & the number of students we gather we will nominate the QC to fight the case. It doesnt matter if you are waiting for your hearing or if your appeal has been dismissed. You can still join us. I’m also a victim of CCL & one of the unfortunate students. We now have students in our group who lost their individual hearings in the AIT as well as the High court. Please come forward & join us as the more students we have the lower the cost per person. Please contact me via private message if you want to join the group.

We are doing group meetings on weekly basis so if you have any doubts you can come in the meeting & clarify. For our confirmed students I will update you all about the next meeting location & timing in person.

Best regards,

HitmaN (On Behalf of CCL Association)

rizoo

CCL stand on united

Post by rizoo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 am

Hi guys
this is not a right time to make different groups like ppls already make groups because one thing clear we all r the same boat so plz avoid this group making thing and tell the truth of ppls here.
Hitmat hope so u have 65 and 40 confirmed student but our group more than ur ppls it's my requested to joint us to come in one plateform because we know already I don't know abt u know or not if we ccl ppls go with in one group that much chance we win not like u make others gruops to divied ccl stuents and plz this not a time of discrimination this time to show unity because we ppls aleeay death
Rest of the ppls who dint joint gruop it's up to u either u ppls joint my group or other ppls group they just try to divided ppls that the shameless thing

prince.07

Re: CCL stand on united

Post by prince.07 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 am

Why all these division? I think is better we all reason sensibly. The matter is not about group but success and achievemnet.

What matter is a formidable team. Plz, all of you forget about all differences. This thing no be money making event.

Come together and forge a visonary team and good result..

All the best.
rizoo wrote:Hi guys
this is not a right time to make different groups like ppls already make groups because one thing clear we all r the same boat so plz avoid this group making thing and tell the truth of ppls here.
Hitmat hope so u have 65 and 40 confirmed student but our group more than ur ppls it's my requested to joint us to come in one plateform because we know already I don't know abt u know or not if we ccl ppls go with in one group that much chance we win not like u make others gruops to divied ccl stuents and plz this not a time of discrimination this time to show unity because we ppls aleeay death
Rest of the ppls who dint joint gruop it's up to u either u ppls joint my group or other ppls group they just try to divided ppls that the shameless thing

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Post by HitmaN2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 am

prince.07 wrote:Why all these division? I think is better we all reason sensibly. The matter is not about group but success and achievemnet.

What matter is a formidable team. Plz, all of you forget about all differences. This thing no be money making event.

Come together and forge a visonary team and good result..

All the best.

Prince,

I totally agree with your point of making a formidable working team... That is why we are asking the students to come forward speak to us & decide for yourself whats best. There are a lot of people who migh be thinking this is a money making scheme or another hoax from a law company to get all the students but I assure you its not. Dont trust anyone blindly or get involve with no productive results. Come, speak to us & decide for yourself but whatever you do please do at the earliest as we are running out of time.

best regards,

HitmaN

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:11 pm

hi rizzooo
why dont you guys contact hitman and join them aswell and it can be more strong case then

rizoo

Post by rizoo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 am

danish1981 wrote:
man i start this to call every single person to come one plateform now we guys I mean my group more 100 ppls we did everything we just Waite QC report hope so next week it's come now this time we show unity not like other who just make other group only for his interest. Anyway I don't mind if they wann go alone

why dont you guys contact hitman and join them aswell and it can be more strong case then

LEo2009

Post by LEo2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello Guys,

As I told already that I am not here to take sides. But today while reading some people's writing I was really taken a back. The first thing which I was noticed that in this whole forum there are some people whose ENGLISH is very poor. I don't know how they study or have been studying. But we can give benifit of doubt that they might be just cramming or BUSINESS LANGUAGE is different but not as much different that someone could not convey messege.

I don't know what 2 say but now I would only say that anyone who has studied should be given VISA & UKBA should fallow rules set by itself. How can they say that college never run this course when they themselves gave so many VISAS. What a big joke UKBA is playing with all the students who have spent so many money while submitting not only their COURSES FEE but also their VISA APPLICATION FEE.

I am in rush guys catch U later with more views.

mubi
Newly Registered

Post by mubi » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:16 pm

LEo2009 wrote:Hello Guys,

As I told already that I am not here to take sides. But today while reading some people's writing I was really taken a back. The first thing which I was noticed that in this whole forum there are some people whose ENGLISH is very poor. I don't know how they study or have been studying. But we can give benifit of doubt that they might be just cramming or BUSINESS LANGUAGE is different but not as much different that someone could not convey messege.

I don't know what 2 say but now I would only say that anyone who has studied should be given VISA & UKBA should fallow rules set by itself. How can they say that college never run this course when they themselves gave so many VISAS. What a big joke UKBA is playing with all the students who have spent so many money while submitting not only their COURSES FEE but also their VISA APPLICATION FEE.

I am in rush guys catch U later with more views.

hi mate
would u mind to look at ur spellings i.e "benifit and fallow", before pointing out others. Sorry if i have hurt you. :oops:

LEo2009

Post by LEo2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 pm

As I already told that I was in rush but thanks for telling me my spellings mistake & I am really not hurt but I am really pleased that U point it out. But to me, it hurts you more than me. Doesn't it?

BENEFIT is fine. But FALLOW is 100 % right & fine but I feel sorry for you that U couldn't understand what I was saying. But on the other hand if you can understand the worst type of ENGLISH & appreciate, I can only say GOOG LUCK. People know the worth of a person. I don't need to tell.

Apart from this foolish argument, I would say to all of you GOOD LUCK.

I prefer to restrain myself from you regarding this small issue bcz it's just a waste of time, which I don't have. U might have but I don't care.

Catch you later guys.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

I think I may be missing the agricultural connection.

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

fallow - meaning leave arable land uncultivated for a year after harvesting? :?
anyone who has studied should be given VISA & UKBA should fallow rules set by itself
But FALLOW is 100 % right & fine but I feel sorry for you that U couldn't understand what I was saying.