ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Work Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maverick_m
Newly Registered

Ireland Work Visa

Post by maverick_m » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:26 pm

Hi ,

I have a question , right now my status in ireland is a student. But I am also doing full time JOB as a IT professional (this vacancy is advertised by my employer on a private recruitment website) . My employer is willing to apply Work Visa for me .

But I jsut want to know that before applying work Visa for me , does my employer needs to advertise this Job again in FAS ? and if he does't advertise this JOB then what he will mention me in application for Work Visa as a his new employee or a employee who is already working for him (as a internee for example) :roll: ?

Thanks ,

Maverick

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Post by mktsoi » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:52 pm

hi. it depends on the passport and the job you doing. let me ask you one question first. if your a student, how can you do a full time job? anyway, in order to apply for a work visa or work authorization. the employer doesnt need to advertised the job. you can apply for the work visa youself, but the first requirement is you will have a undergraudate degree for the job. e.g. a construction engineer work visa applicat will need to have a civil engineering degree before he/she applies for the work visa. you can go to department of foreign affairs in burgh quay dublin to find out more info about work visa. or u can go to www.entemp.ie to find info for work visa as well.

good luck
m