ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BHC ISLAMABAD FACING IT DIFFICULTIES PLEASE HELP ME

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mr.FAISAL
Newly Registered

BHC ISLAMABAD FACING IT DIFFICULTIES PLEASE HELP ME

Post by Mr.FAISAL » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm

i am faisal from lahore dear i have submitted my tier4 application on
13th of july 2009 but i am till waiting I am worried please tell me. BHC ISLAMABAD has verified my sponsor and my background. they say: we are facing it difficulties if any student feel that he has missed his study programme dates he should get new admission letter i understand it but i am confuse if i get new admission letter will they continue process with my current application? without making issue of study programme dates
i am very thankful to all of you

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: BHC ISLAMABAD FACING IT DIFFICULTIES PLEASE HELP ME

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi
Mr.FAISAL wrote:i am faisal from lahore dear i have submitted my tier4 application on
13th of july 2009 but i am till waiting I am worried please tell me. BHC ISLAMABAD has verified my sponsor and my background. they say: we are facing it difficulties if any student feel that he has missed his study programme dates he should get new admission letter i understand it but i am confuse if i get new admission letter will they continue process with my current application? without making issue of study programme dates
i am very thankful to all of you
If deley is from their side then if new visa letter is provided you should be granted visa.

It all depend on Embassy really.

So no one can answer surely.

UK_Banned_Member