ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgment of the form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jhp

Acknowledgment of the form

Post by jhp » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:19 pm

Hi

Ive submitted the form

In country application
Reached office on 01/11/05
Credit Card charged 02/11/05

I still havent received an acknowdlment mail/e-mail.Would anybody know how long would it take for them to acknowledge (by mail/e-mail since I gave both my UK address and e-mail) and how many days gap shld I leave before I call them.Am a little anxious bcoz of all my orginals.And has anybody else been in my situation.Please respond with ideas and suggestions.

Many Thanks

Letree
Newly Registered

Acknowlegdement email

Post by Letree » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:27 am

Hi Jhp

I am also under the same situation.

My credit card(VISA) was charged on Nov 21 , 2005.

I only put my email address in the acknowledgement section in my application form. But so far I Didn't still receive acknowledgement email .

How about your currenent status , did yo get the reference no. as there are many days elapsed since then ?

I plan to call or Email HO if still no response after 2 or 3 days.

Regards

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:12 pm

Hi,

As far as I know, They don't inform you they have received your application by email, unless you email them about it.

If you filled out the acknoledgement session of the form, you will receive it, but it might take a while as they send it via regular mail. Mine took almost a month to reach me.

After the payment has been cleared, it takes up to 5 working days for your application to appear in the HSMP system.

Good Luck!

Lu.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:33 pm

Most probably the acknowlegement letter is on the way or delayed in transit. If you card has been charged then you have nothing to worry about. Your application and documents are with the FLR team.

In my case, my letter did not even reach me. I called up the FLR team and gave them my details (name, hsmp ref. no, address etc). They confirmed that the application is being processed. I asked them for the reference number. It a number that starts with LTxxxxxxxxx

Once you have this reference number, you dont have to worry about weather or not you got the acknowledgement letter. You have all the details you need to correspond for the purpose of your application.

vivek123
Newly Registered

Post by vivek123 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:44 am

Hi,
In my case, i had filled only my email acknowledgement area. I got the email confirmation after 2 days of my CC being charged.

I would suggest you get in touch with the HSMP team for a reference number.

Regards,
Vivek

rchadha777
Newly Registered

Ack. not recieved

Post by rchadha777 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:26 am

I also am waiting for my reference number

Application: 18 Nov 05
Payment done: 21 Nov 05

Ackw. still not recieved by mail or post

rehan786
Newly Registered

I

Post by rehan786 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:49 pm

I applied on 25th November and got email on very next day with reference no.