ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AIU Contact Details

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Confused123
Newly Registered

AIU Contact Details

Post by Confused123 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Hello all,

My appeal was allowed last month and I've checked with HOPO that my file has been forwarded to AIU.

Just wondering if any one knows the Fax No. for AIU(Appeals Implementation Unit) to send an urgent treatment request?

Thanks for the help in advance!

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi confused123,

I am in similar situation as you are now. My appeal was allowed in august and now waiting for letter from HO.

As you said you have checked with HOPO about forwarding your file to AIU.

Can you please tell me,

What is HOPO? and please give me contact details. I will also try to find about my file

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 am

What is HOPO? and please give me contact details. I will also try to find about my file

HOPO stands for Home Office Presenting Officers.

I called the HOPO Feltham office since my appeal was heard at AIT court,hatton cross so you probably would have to call your local HOPO office and if your appeal was heard at AIT court Hatton cross then call 02089172039 to check if your file has been forwarded to AIU.

Please let me know the outcome of the call & where your appeal was heard?

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 am

My appeal was heard at AIT Taylor House. How to find out local HOPO office for AIT court, Taylor House?

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 am

My appeal was heard at AIT Taylor house but my local presenting officers are HOPO Angel Square 02072391701.

I called HOPO and my file was forwarded to AIU on 08th Sept.

I am also waiting now to send a fax(if any) for urgent request.

Does anyone knows the AIU Leeds fax num for urgent request???

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 pm

HOPO numbers can be found in below link

http://www.shwan.co.uk/12.html

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

Anyone knows the AIU fax number please??????????

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:46 pm

did anyone contacted AIU for urgent request????

If so, please give us contact details and more details about how you have contacted AIU(Appeals Implementation Unit). FAX number or Address please....

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 am

Have you received your Passport call in letter? I received mine last thursday after requesting the urgent treatment.

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Can some one let me know how i can ask for speed up tratment
many thanks

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Confused123 wrote:

Have you received your Passport call in letter? I received mine last thursday after requesting the urgent treatment.
Can you please tell me the date of your determination and how did you ask for urgent treatment.....or if some one have the fax number for A.I.U Leeds.

Thanks

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Can you please tell me the date of your determination and how did you ask for urgent treatment.....or if some one have the fax number for A.I.U Leeds.

First, you need to make sure if your file has been sent to AIU or not.This can be done by calling your local HOPO unit.

I received my determination on 25th of Sep and then requested urgent treatment via fax to HOPO Feltham.(For urgent treatment request you need check which one is your local HOPO unit by calling AIT and get the fax number from them)

File forwarded to AIU on 16th of Oct.Sent another urgent treatment request via post to AIU in last week of sep and got passport call in letter with in a week.

I've sent my passport couple of days back to AIU so hopefully will get it back soon.

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Confused123 wrote:

First, you need to make sure if your file has been sent to AIU or not.This can be done by calling your local HOPO unit.

I received my determination on 25th of Sep and then requested urgent treatment via fax to HOPO Feltham.(For urgent treatment request you need check which one is your local HOPO unit by calling AIT and get the fax number from them)

File forwarded to AIU on 16th of Oct.Sent another urgent treatment request via post to AIU in last week of sep and got passport call in letter with in a week.

I've sent my passport couple of days back to AIU so hopefully will get it back soon.
Sorry you mean you received your determination in Aug or Sep...

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

[/quote]
Last edited by Confused123 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confused123
Newly Registered

Post by Confused123 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 pm

[/quote]

September

hghalib
Newly Registered

AIU appeal need help

Post by hghalib » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Confused123 wrote:
September[/quote]

Hi Confused123

I wrote 3-4 letters to AIU Leeds to expedite the process but unfortunately I havnt receive any reply yet.

Is it possible if you can tell me what request did you send to expedite your progress?

If you dont want to post it on this thread then can you please send it on my private email arsalanghalib@gmail.com

I will really appreciate for your help.

Kind regards

hghalib

Confused123
Newly Registered

Re: AIU appeal need help

Post by Confused123 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 pm

I wrote 3-4 letters to AIU Leeds to expedite the process but unfortunately I havnt receive any reply yet.

Is it possible if you can tell me what request did you send to expedite your progress?

Well,I sent them very simple request that I have to travel urgently and if possible then please do process my case on urgent basis.I have sent this request on every stage and it was accepted on every phase of this process even when my passport was with HO I requested urgent treatment and got my passport back on third day though it was refusal:)

Mind you, I have never given them any specific date of travel as I never had one since I was without passport.

I would suggest you to write another letter but don't try to tell them that they have to process your case because of any given reason.

To my experience, its meant to be a REQUEST for urgent treatment so it should sound as a request!!!

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

After winning my Tier 2 appeal I send a letter along determination to AIU Leeds at this address

AIU
UK Border Agency
PO Box 502
Leads LS1 2ZE

And requested to speed up the process as my wife want to travel urgently

This morning I got a reply from them stated that they are not relative department for Tier 2 visa after winning appeal. Is there any one who can suggest me where should I send a letter or any other thing to do for urgent visa endorsement for me and my dependents.

Many Thanks

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 am

Hi Asim_t2,

I think this leeds address is for tier1 appeal winners.

I got passprt call-in letter after sending a letter to AIU to speed up the process. This is for tier1 appeals. If anyone needs help on this process, I can help them