ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation of Student dependent visa please help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dildarya
Newly Registered

Cancellation of Student dependent visa please help

Post by dildarya » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi Alls
I am here in UK at student visa valid till July next year and my wife and my 2 kids were here too with me and they got visa till same day.

Unfortunatly, due to some reasons, me and my wife couldnt continue our relationship and i have divorced her.So she has left this country and went back to Pakistan alongwith my both kids.What should i do now ?Should i tell the HO, if yes how ?

And problem is my kids are in Pak too but i hope i'll get them back if my xwife agrees,And i may have to apply for dependent visa of my would be wife (if i get one now ),Important to me is, i dont want my wife to come back here because if she comes then, i'll not be able to get or apply visa for would be wife.So please i request all seniors to advise.
Any suggession or advise will be highly appreciated

Regards

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Cancellation of Student dependent visa please help

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi
dildarya wrote:Hi Alls
I am here in UK at student visa valid till July next year and my wife and my 2 kids were here too with me and they got visa till same day.

Unfortunatly, due to some reasons, me and my wife couldnt continue our relationship and i have divorced her.

So she has left this country and went back to Pakistan along with my both kids.What should i do now ?Should i tell the HO, if yes how ?

And problem is my kids are in Pak too but i hope i'll get them back if my xwife agrees.

And i may have to apply for dependent visa of my would be wife (if i get one now ),Important to me is, i dont want my wife to come back here because if she comes then, i'll not be able to get or apply visa for would be wife.So please i request all seniors to advise.
Any suggession or advise will be highly appreciated

Regards
So student visa is also causing divorce with 2 kids.Horrible

This used to be happen with spouse visa so now for every visas.Horrible

Back to your question.

If you have not informed home office about divorce and their visa is still valid then you can bring them back to UK.As they have visa so they can easily return saying there were gone on holidays.

Otherwise you need divorce papers plus Pakistan court order that you have custody.Otherwise a statement from your wife on stamp papers that she is given you sole custody.

You did a horrible things and I am not happy to help more.

UK_Banned_Member

dildarya
Newly Registered

Post by dildarya » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

immigrationuk2009 wrote:Hi

So student visa is also causing divorce with 2 kids.Horrible

This used to be happen with spouse visa so now for every visas.Horrible

Back to your question.

If you have not informed home office about divorce and their visa is still valid then you can bring them back to UK.As they have visa so they can easily return saying there were gone on holidays.

Otherwise you need divorce papers plus Pakistan court order that you have custody.Otherwise a statement from your wife on stamp papers that she is given you sole custody.

You did a horrible things and I am not happy to help more.

UK_Banned_Member
Thank you very much for your reply

There is nothing to do with visa in my case,but trust. I dont say that you are wrong if am at your place and you at mine, surely i say same but i pray, no one faces the situation that i've faced. Because you dont know the situation and I dont want to disclose here for every one so please, leave it.
I tried to resolve this problem at my best and the reason not to tell HO yet was, i was waiting for some miracles and wishing to have my home back.I dont know about other men who divorce wives but i never ever thought about it untill some thing worse came across.

In current situation, the problem is, kids are in my wife's possession right now but am sure, after some time (maximum couples of month), she will refuse to have them and will be ready to give in my custody happily.
If i tell HO that i have divorced my wife and my wife and kids ahve gone back home then i cant have my kids here.
So i want to cancel my wife's visa not the kids
Would you suggest any thing to do ?
Realy appreciate your thinking and help
Regards

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi
In current situation, the problem is, kids are in my wife's possession right now but am sure, after some time (maximum couples of month), she will refuse to have them and will be ready to give in my custody happily.

But this is your assumption not a sure thing.No mother would like to give her kids after divorce.So I dont believe she would give you kids easily.May be need to apply in family courts.
If i tell HO that i have divorced my wife and my wife and kids have gone back home then i cant have my kids here.
So i want to cancel my wife's visa not the kids
Would you suggest any thing to do ?
But my question is what the point canceling their visa.There are already in India so you have no need to inform home office.Listen if your wife is willing to give you kids then you can easily return them UK without any need of applying for visa.Otherwise Home office would cancel your wife and kids visas and you have to go again through for your kids visa with lot of complicity of child custody.

Otherwise if your kids visa is cancelled then you have to apply again with clear prove of sole custody.Now if your wife refused to give sole custody letter then you have to apply in family court in India for sole custody.This can take ages.

Now it is upto you what you decided.I have said my point.

One more thing try to clam down with your wife otherwise get ready for y family proceedings and child custody.

UK_Banned_Member