ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizoo

CCL Stand on united

Post by rizoo » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi guys

I don't understand why u ppls fights each other or agurements if someboday have pro so just ingore it, don't balme others regarding anyting like English etc we all r in same boat keep this all in ur minds and try to show unitey if u can, other wise keep this bullshit with u

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: I think I may be missing the agricultural connection.

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 pm

PaperPusher wrote:fallow - meaning leave arable land uncultivated for a year after harvesting? :?
anyone who has studied should be given VISA & UKBA should fallow rules set by itself
But FALLOW is 100 % right & fine but I feel sorry for you that U couldn't understand what I was saying.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Singh_Is_King
Newly Registered

Post by Singh_Is_King » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Guys
I am sunshine11's Friend, its message from sunshine11 that sunshine11 appeal failed in high court and sunshine11 leaving this country next week.

Sunshine11 want to share the experience of leaving the airport (country) or other problem.

I know after this message I will be banned but if you will not ban me or let sunshine11 write 1 message then we will able to tell what problem sunshine11 face.

This will help for all the CCL students who will leave the country in future.

Rest everything on this website people, if they will ban me then I can’t tell you.

If not then I or sunshine11 will let you know.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:42 pm

LEo2009 wrote:As I already told that I was in rush but thanks for telling me my spellings mistake & I am really not hurt but I am really pleased that U point it out. But to me, it hurts you more than me. Doesn't it?

BENEFIT is fine. But FALLOW is 100 % right & fine but I feel sorry for you that U couldn't understand what I was saying. But on the other hand if you can understand the worst type of ENGLISH & appreciate, I can only say GOOG LUCK. People know the worth of a person. I don't need to tell.

Apart from this foolish argument, I would say to all of you GOOD LUCK.

I prefer to restrain myself from you regarding this small issue bcz it's just a waste of time, which I don't have. U might have but I don't care.

Catch you later guys.
Fallow?...You must take the IELTS exam.IELTS is the conclusive proof of english language ability.I believe it will improve your english.Someone already pointed out your mistake,you should say sorry.You were keep arguing on the word fallow.You are tarnishing the image of international student.You must eat crow.

LEo2009

CCL Stand on united

Post by LEo2009 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I don't understand why u ppls fights each other or agurements if someboday have pro so just ingore it, don't balme others regarding anyting like English etc we all r in same boat keep this all in ur minds and try to show unitey if u can, other wise keep this bullshit with u

FOLLOW ABOVE & be happy.

International Students????????

Sorry it was FOLLOW not FALLOW. People should admit their mistakes. Now I am out of it. No more comments but I m still ALOOF & taking no sides. You believe or not, I don't care,

sadhu

Re: CCL Stand on united

Post by sadhu » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

LEo2009 wrote:

FOLLOW ABOVE & be happy.

International Students????????

Sorry it was FOLLOW not FALLOW. People should admit their mistakes. Now I am out of it. No more comments but I m still ALOOF & taking no sides. You believe or not, I don't care,
I do not care either.Obviously, you did create the whole problem.I have been sharing experience in this forum for the last six months. I have noticed several times that some people have big communication problem.I never pointed out that.In addition, CCL students are already in the doldrums.According to me, you must not write anything against them at the moment.Interestingly, your post was irrelevant to the ccl section which did not help them at all. Well, if you are unable to help anyone stay away.

hello7
Newly Registered

Info Required

Post by hello7 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi ALL

Its for everyone but needing information from the ones experienced in this kinda scenario.

If anyone wants to make a transitional arrangements of his/her IGS which was issued over the PGD of CCL

then

by NOT submitting the documents and sending the bank statements of last 3 months, COULD there's a possibility that the candidate would get it extended.

OR

Somebody already tried it and got REFUSAL?????

with Regards.

sadhu

Re: Info Required

Post by sadhu » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 pm

hello7 wrote:Hi ALL

Its for everyone but needing information from the ones experienced in this kinda scenario.

If anyone wants to make a transitional arrangements of his/her IGS which was issued over the PGD of CCL

then

by NOT submitting the documents and sending the bank statements of last 3 months, COULD there's a possibility that the candidate would get it extended.

OR

Somebody already tried it and got REFUSAL?????

with Regards.
I know a plethora of applications from ccl under the transitional arrangement have been refused.Moreover, if anyone is already under psw/igs (ccl) visa, ukba is trying to trace the person in order to revoke the visa.Ukba carries out all type of verifications prior to issuing visa at present.Therefore,there is a high likelihood of getting a refusal irrespective of the documents you submit or not.

I am extremely sorry to write the above.However, it is the current situation.

MERA_KHAYAL
Newly Registered

Post by MERA_KHAYAL » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

sadhu wrote: .Moreover, if anyone is already under psw/igs (ccl) visa, ukba is trying to trace the person in order to revoke the visa.
DID anybody get his visa revoked?

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

Meeting updates please?

When is the appeal logged in High Court?

rizoo

update

Post by rizoo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

well, at this moment ,we are a group of 80 students from both IT and BM from CCL most of us are class fellows, after collection of the starting funds successfully by the grace of God and Uniting together at a single platform, formed a list of students and have forwarded our list of students and the bundles of evidences and statements of all the 80 students to our Queens Council Barrister whose name i would not like to reveal on this forum. he is one of the top barristers and the most expensive in UK and are waiting for a report from him in which he will be categorizing the students into groups and his report will include the grounds that he will be fighting on in the high court on behalf of us 80 students and challenging the test case decision which has a vast number of flaws. so it is just a matter of two weeks that we file in the high court. well we have different kinds of students in our group, some have had their appeals adjourned , some who had refusal when they went for igs extension, 3 of them had their psw cancelled at the airport, some whose appeals have been dismissed from the ait and some had their appeals dismissed from the high court as well, from different nationalities,we have indian, pakistanis, bangladeshi , nigerian, sudanese etc...........that is the whole scenario at the moment.keeping our fingers crossed... and good luck to those who are going individually to the high court....but at this moment we are quite happy with the group we have, but we are still accepting students , we will be holding a grand meeting soon , in this week or the next, the details and venue for the next meeting will be texted to our members who have already joined us or would have joined us only and not on this forum as soon as we recieve a detailed report from our QC barrister....if you have any questions or if you wanna join us in this battle send me a pm and ill contact you further.......thankyou everyone and good luck........this is zeeshan on behalf of rizoo.....tc

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:47 pm

MERA_KHAYAL wrote:
sadhu wrote: .Moreover, if anyone is already under psw/igs (ccl) visa, ukba is trying to trace the person in order to revoke the visa.
DID anybody get his visa revoked?
Hmm

leema
Newly Registered

CCL

Post by leema » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Rizoo plz check ur pm

danosky
Newly Registered

Post by danosky » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 am

Yes rizoo, please check your pm as well. thanks

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 am

@sunshine ...i think u should apeal...at least it will give u some extrat to stay here

One of my freind has the same situation as u...he appealed and recieved hearing telling him that if u show that u r studying genuinly somwhere else then u might be successful............his hearing is on 12 october....
his case is exactly the same as urs as i have read that refusal letter.

good luck

khanjee

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

asifkhan78 wrote:@sunshine ...i think u should apeal...at least it will give u some extrat to stay here

One of my freind has the same situation as u...he appealed and recieved hearing telling him that if u show that u r studying genuinly somwhere else then u might be successful............his hearing is on 12 october....
his case is exactly the same as urs as i have read that refusal letter.

good luck

khanjee
how can they say that if anyone studying somewhere else he could be successful? seems impossible, they just said in the refusal that if anyone has got some extra evidence and want to appeal :(

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 pm

@aquasaggi

The HO doesnt say this...this is what been advised by his lawyer

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 am

asifkhan78 wrote:@aquasaggi

The HO doesnt say this...this is what been advised by his lawyer
phir theek hay :twisted:

rizoo

Ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

Aquasaggi

app tefreeh ker loo :P

aquasaggi

Re: Ccl stand on united

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:20 pm

rizoo wrote:Aquasaggi

@ rizoo main tefree nai ker rahi..m in the same situation but what to do :(

rizoo

Re: Ccl stand on united

Post by rizoo » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 am

aquasaggi wrote:
rizoo wrote:Aquasaggi

@ rizoo main tefree nai ker rahi..m in the same situation but what to do :(
ok redrew nau ker rahy then what r u doing if ur in same situation and what I am doing read my post and think what I am doing :twisted:

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

CCL Association Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

Quick update:-

We are scheduling three meetings in this coming week & will soon be closing our registrations as we are running out of appeal time. Registered members have already been mailed with further information. Anyone who want to join pls contact as soon as possible.

For those of you who are new or for people who have already lost their appeals & reconsiderations you can still join us. We are gathering a group of students to fight the decision of the CCL lead case in the High court. We have three names under consideration of the finest QC's available in the country & depending on the overall cost & the number of students we have we will nominate the QC. It doesnt matter if you are waiting for your hearing or if your appeal has been dismissed. You can still join us. I’m also a victim of CCL & one of the unfortunate students. We now have students in our group who lost their individual hearings in the AIT as well as the High court. Please come forward & join us as the more students we have the lower the cost per person. Please note that we are not a law firm neither we are associated with any law firms. I'm a victim of CCL as well & one of the unfortunate students who has just taken a step to unite everyone to appeal in higher court.

Best regards,

HitmaN (On Behalf of CCL Association)

ajmal

Re: CCL Association Meeting

Post by ajmal » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:21 pm

HitmaN2009 wrote:Quick update:-

We are scheduling three meetings in this coming week & will soon be closing our registrations as we are running out of appeal time. Registered members have already been mailed with further information. Anyone who want to join pls contact as soon as possible.

For those of you who are new or for people who have already lost their appeals & reconsiderations you can still join us. We are gathering a group of students to fight the decision of the CCL lead case in the High court. We have three names under consideration of the finest QC's available in the country & depending on the overall cost & the number of students we have we will nominate the QC. It doesnt matter if you are waiting for your hearing or if your appeal has been dismissed. You can still join us. I’m also a victim of CCL & one of the unfortunate students. We now have students in our group who lost their individual hearings in the AIT as well as the High court. Please come forward & join us as the more students we have the lower the cost per person. Please note that we are not a law firm neither we are associated with any law firms. I'm a victim of CCL as well & one of the unfortunate students who has just taken a step to unite everyone to appeal in higher court.

Best regards,

Hitman, when CCL Association next meeting is Schedule? I am also sending you private message .

HitmaN2009
Newly Registered

Re: CCL Association Meeting

Post by HitmaN2009 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:15 pm

ajmal wrote:
HitmaN2009 wrote:Quick update:-

Best regards,

Hitman, when CCL Association next meeting is Schedule? I am also sending you private message .
===============================================

Hi Ajmal,

I've already replied to your private message so hope that helps.

===============================================

Quick update:-

Our 2nd meeting is for the west region & is scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday October 6th. Registered members have already been contacted about the location & timings.

Anyone who has yet to join or wish to register please contact as soon as possible.

Best Regards,