ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW maintenance two bank accounts, URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sharfaz
Newly Registered

PSW maintenance two bank accounts, URGENT

Post by sharfaz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,

hope some one could help me regarding this... I hope to apply PSW on October 2009 and having a problem of producing £800 three months bank statement. I unable to maintain £800 first two weeks of July 2009 and afterwards I have enough funds so far. But I have another bank account in UK and that account holds money from first of July 2009.

My problem is can I show two bank accounts for PSW visa application?
I am still confuse and will it be likely to refusal, or instead is it good to show any bank accounts from my homeland to support my application (bank account on my name)

please someone can help..

thanks

anul

Post by anul » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 pm

yes, you can as long both on your name

Gururaj

Re: PSW maintenance two bank accounts, URGENT

Post by Gururaj » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm

sharfaz wrote:Hi everyone,

hope some one could help me regarding this... I hope to apply PSW on October 2009 and having a problem of producing £800 three months bank statement. I unable to maintain £800 first two weeks of July 2009 and afterwards I have enough funds so far. But I have another bank account in UK and that account holds money from first of July 2009.

My problem is can I show two bank accounts for PSW visa application?
I am still confuse and will it be likely to refusal, or instead is it good to show any bank accounts from my homeland to support my application (bank account on my name)

please someone can help..

thanks
Yes, You can show and as stated earlier both the accounts should be on your name.
Secondly make it absolutely crystal clear that you are submitting 2 different accounts to cover the above mentioned period of 3 months prior to your application date. There is a high possibility that one of your accounts could be ignored.
My advise is to write a cover letter stating that you are attaching 2 different accounts to cover the maintenance funds.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Guru

sharfaz
Newly Registered

Post by sharfaz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:23 am

thanks guys.. I am gonna write a cover letter stating two bank statements funds maintenance.

cheers