ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

PSW funds

Post by Riz_Ali » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi,
I have completed two months bank statement in my current account now for the third month(to complete the 90 days) If funds transferd from my current account to saving account without any gap then it will be acceptable for psw statement?

In this case, do i need to explain in a cover letter why i transferred the funds or just send these two bank statements with applications.

Thank you.

Ris_Ali

gourav
Newly Registered

Post by gourav » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 pm

As you have already maintained the account for 2 months, My advice is to keep the amount as it is without transferring to another accounts its just a matter of 1 more month.

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Post by Riz_Ali » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Thank you gourav,
You are right, but i have direct debits and daily uses and thank God i saved by £10 after the direct debt but don't know the exact date when it was coming.

Then i thought why not i transfered the funds into my saving account to keep safe this kind of tention and keep it until the visa issued.

What do you suggest?

Thank you,

Riz_Ali

gourav
Newly Registered

Post by gourav » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 am

Hi

Try to deposit some extra money(borrow from your friend for 1 month) in your acc then u will be safe .once u get the 3 months statement u can return to him